Kick off each Monday with the best news and ideas in social media.
Keynote Conversation: Peter Stringer, Senior Director Of Digital Media, Boston Celtics
Hello from Las Vegas. We’re here at Marketing Land’s SMX Social Media Marketing conference where Peter Stringer, senior director of digital media for the Boston Celtics, is having a keynote conversation with Marketing Land editor-in-chief Matt McGee about how the team uses social media for its promotional efforts.
As Matt previewed, the talk — which begins at 5pm PT — will encompass these topics and more:
- How the team personalizes its relationship with a worldwide fan base
- Developing content for different social networks
- Converting online fans into ticket- or merchandise-buying customers
- Measuring social marketing efforts across channels
- What non-sports brands — big and small — can learn from how the Celtics approach social media
You can learn more about Peter in our recent feature, Get To Know: The Senior Director Of Digital Media For The Boston Celtics.
Below, our live blog of the talk: