Hello from Las Vegas. We’re here at Marketing Land’s SMX Social Media Marketing conference where Peter Stringer, senior director of digital media for the Boston Celtics, is having a keynote conversation with Marketing Land editor-in-chief Matt McGee about how the team uses social media for its promotional efforts.
As Matt previewed, the talk — which begins at 5pm PT — will encompass these topics and more:
- How the team personalizes its relationship with a worldwide fan base
- Developing content for different social networks
- Converting online fans into ticket- or merchandise-buying customers
- Measuring social marketing efforts across channels
- What non-sports brands — big and small — can learn from how the Celtics approach social media
You can learn more about Peter in our recent feature, Get To Know: The Senior Director Of Digital Media For The Boston Celtics.
Below, our live blog of the talk: