Pushing forward with its global efforts, Twitter announced today that is has added five internationally focused companies to its Twitter Certified Program.
The companies — Luxembourg-based Talkwalker; Conversocial, with offices in London and New York; SocialBro, launched in Spain, now based in London; Argentina-based Socialmetrix, and New York-based Unmetric — specialize in the European, Latin Americans and Indian markets.
The Certified Program was launched in 2012 to help third-party companies develop tools to help businesses use Twitter to connect with customers and potential customers.
Extending the program internationally makes perfect sense, considering Twitter says 77% of its 255 million active users live outside the United States.
“As Twitter usage around the world increases, we’re seeing an increased demand for products that enable businesses to better connect with this international audience,” Twitter’s Certified Program manager Lauren Mitcheom wrote in a blog post. “It’s our hope that this new group of partners will provide brands around the world with the measurement and reach, ad management, customer engagement, and content curation tools they need.”
More details about the new partners:
- Conversocial is a cloud solution that enables businesses to deliver customer service over social media at a large-scale.
- SocialBro is a marketing platform that gives you the tools to analyze and act on Twitter data to grow, engage and monetize your audience.
- Socialmetrix helps brands understand consumer sentiment and opinions, providing actionable insights to their day-to-day activities.
- Talkwalker is an easy-to-use and powerful social search, analytics and monitoring engine, used worldwide by brands and agencies.
- Unmetric works with leading brands and agencies to help them establish benchmarks for their social media activities.