Get the most important digital marketing news each day.
Welcome To Marketing Land!
It’s official. Our beta test period is over, and Marketing Land is now declared formally open! In addition to the news coverage we’ve already been doing about internet marketing, our columns will now begin.
Marketing Land Columns
In particular, we’ll have columns on each of these topics beginning this week:
- Affiliate Marketing
- Analytics & Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Search Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
Marketing Land News Coverage
In addition to column content, Marketing Land has original news and analysis content on internet marketing topics that goes live each day.
We’ve already been busy posting, and here are a few of our stories published this month:
- Google Analytics Announces Social Data Hub, Hopes To Centralize All Social Metrics
- The Broken Follower Counts & Confusing Buttons Of Google+
- Holiday Deals Sites Confirm: Bing Dropped Them Just Before Black Friday & Cyber Monday
- StumbleUpon Redesigned: New Branding, StumbleBar And Channels For Celebs & Brands
- YouTube Launches New Look With Deeper Google+ & Facebook Integration
- Google’s Check-in Offers To Be Self-Service Tool
- Google Makes Frontal Assault On Tablets: “Currents,” Carousel Images, Media Ads
- New, Enhanced Profiles A Boon To Brands On Twitter
- New Twitter Button Updates Disrupts Sharing From Websites
- Why We Need A Real Facebook Subscribe Button For Web Sites
Marketing Day Newsletter Recap
Need an easy way to keep up with everything, our columns, our news coverage as well as digital marketing news stories from around the web? Take our Marketing Day newsletter.
Each day, Marketing Day summarizes everything Marketing Land has published, along with stories from our Search Engine Land sibling-site and headlines from across the web.
Get Marketing Day delivered each day via email: sign-up here.
Connect With Us Socially
Remember, you can also receive Marketing Land stories through our social media accounts:
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.