YouTube Updates iOS App Adding iPad & iPhone 5 Support
The update brings the much requested iPad user interface support to the app, it also gives iPhone 5 users support as well. So it fills the full iPad screen as well as the full iPhone 5 taller screen. Other features include:
- Stream videos with AirPlay
- Tap logo to open your Guide of channels
- Add and remove videos from your playlists
- Clickable links in video descriptions
- Improved accessibility with VoiceOver
You can download the app or update the app via the App Store by clicking here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Sign up to receive weekly insights on video advertising and trends.