YouTube Updates iOS App Adding iPad & iPhone 5 Support
The update brings the much requested iPad user interface support to the app, it also gives iPhone 5 users support as well. So it fills the full iPad screen as well as the full iPhone 5 taller screen. Other features include:
- Stream videos with AirPlay
- Tap logo to open your Guide of channels
- Add and remove videos from your playlists
- Clickable links in video descriptions
- Improved accessibility with VoiceOver
You can download the app or update the app via the App Store by clicking here.
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Sign up to receive weekly insights on video advertising and trends.