Actionable, expert-led SEO & SEM training… happening next week!
Join 1,000+ fellow search marketers online, December 8-9, for SMX.
Join hundreds of search marketers next week to discover actionable tactics that will drive more traffic, leads, and sales: Attend SMX online, December 8-9, for just $249!
Your All Access pass unlocks 45+ tactic-rich sessions programmed by the Search Engine Land experts you know and trust, covering crucial topics like…
- Google algorithms and penalties
- Optimizing code for semantic HTML5
- Emergent digital commerce channels
- 2021 digital advertising trends
- Budget-friend paid search strategies
- Google My Business optimization
… and beyond. You’ll learn from seasoned search marketers including Elizabeth Marsten, Brad Geddes, John Mueller, Zenia Johnson, Peter Meyers, Frederick Vallaeys, Amy Bishop, Glenn Gabe, Greg Gifford, and dozens more — and have the opportunity to get your specific search questions answered during Overtime live video Q&A.
Each day kicks off with a forward-thinking keynote that will help you prepare for a successful 2021:
- What The Future Holds For SEO And The SEO Community, featuring Areej AbuAli – SEO Manager, Zoopla
- Where Search Marketing Goes From Here, featuring Mike King, Founder & Managing Director, iPullRank
You’ll also access engaging community meetups and SMX Connect, a serendipitous 1:1 networking experience that pairs you with fellow attendees for bite-sized meetings. Talk shop, trade ideas, swap contact details in three minutes or less. Growing your network has never been easier… or more fun!