Actionable tactics. Proven strategies. Insane savings.
If you’re planning to join us in Boston, remember to register by July 13 to save up to $900 off on-site rates!
How many times have you thought or said to a colleague…
“I know what needs to be done. Where do I find the people to do it?”
“I need to prove ROI, but I’m afraid my data is no good.”
“There are too many technology options. I don’t know which to choose.”
You’re not alone. The challenges are universal.
Come to MarTech®, September 16-18 in Boston, to meet real-world marketers who have overcome these obstacles and are ready to share what it takes to succeed.
You’ll participate in 65+ sessions, explore hundreds of martech solutions in one place, and take home actionable tactics and proven strategies that can be implemented immediately.
Here’s a look at what’s in store…
- Charged with building a successful team? The Marketing & Leadership track is loaded with first-hand advice from experts who have successfully built winning marketing operations and technology departments.
- Is your data a mess? It doesn’t have to be. Attend sessions in the Data & Analytics track to understand the metrics worth measuring, how to keep your data clean, and ways to translate it into insights that lead to sound business outcomes.
- Want more from your investments in technology? Visit the Technology & Operations track to hear how marketing leaders use software to deliver personalized experiences, put the customer first, and integrate technologies that enable both.
But wait, there’s more…
- MarTech features the largest gathering of marketing solutions providers on the East Coast; evaluate their offerings efficiently in the Expo Hall or attend their presentations in the Solutions Track and Discover MarTech Theater.
- Connect with like-minded marketers, grow your circle of professional contacts, trade ideas, talk shop, and learn from people who have been where you are during our formal and informal networking events.
- Pre-conference workshops deliver maximum learning in a hands-on, intimate environment. Choose from: The Right Way to Buy Marketing Technology, Agile Marketing Advantage, Creating Connected Experiences, Using CDP to Make the Most of Your Customer Data, Building a Badass Marketing Team with Talent Optimization, Optimizing SEO Operations for Marketing Leaders, A Marketer’s Guide To Attribution Analysis, or Your Lifeboat For The Coming Data Privacy Storm.
- Enjoy amenities that keep you productive on-the-go: Full breakfasts, hot lunches, refreshments, and WiFi throughout the entire venue.
Register NOW & save up to $900
Alpha rates expire Saturday, July 13 (less than 3 weeks away!)… now is your chance to save up to $900 off on-site rates. Prices will never be lower, so pick your ideal pass and register now!
- All Access: Complete access to all conference sessions, keynotes, networking events, exhibitors, sponsor presentations, amenities, and more. Book today and save $450 off on-site rates!
- All Access + Workshop Combo (best value!): Dive deeper and learn more with a half-day, pre-conference workshop. Book now and save $900 off on-site rates! (Workshop-only passes are also available.)
- Expo+: Searching for marketing technology solutions? Focused on growing your network? Pick up a FREE Expo+ pass to enjoy unlimited Expo Hall access, select networking, full-length Solution Track sessions, sponsor presentations in the Discover MarTech Theater, downloadable speaker presentations, refreshments, free WiFi, and more.
If you’re planning to join us in Boston, remember to register by July 13. Once these Alpha rates are gone, they’re gone!
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.