Get the most important digital marketing news each day.
AdWords Scripts now available in new AdWords interface
AdWords Scripts have received some new capabilities in the new AdWords interface. Contributor Frederick Vallaeys walks us through what to expect.
AdWords Scripts are now available in the New AdWords interface, giving users a visual refresh, as well as some new capabilities that make management a bit easier, especially for advertisers with lots of scripts in their accounts.
Here are some of the key changes:
- See up to 500 script logs per page and filter by date.
- See a more precise time when a script will run.
- See who added a script to the account.
- Filter scripts based on name or who created it.
- Duplicate existing scripts.
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.