Attend Discover MarTech online next week!
Join us April 21-23 to access 30+ expert-led sessions and 50+ martech solution providers for free -- all from the comfort and safety of your own desk.
Next week, 5,000+ senior-level marketers from around the planet are logging online for Discover MarTech: A Virtual Event For Strategies & Solutions.
Why? Because despite the fact that for many organizations, it may not be “business as usual” — business must go on.
Discover MarTech is designed to help you stay up-to-speed on the latest in modern marketing, identify time-saving marketing technologies, and connect with the MarTech community — all for free, and all from the comfort and safety of your own desk.
Join us next week, April 21-23 from 1:00pm – 5:00pm EST*, to access 30+ expert-led sessions that tackle common marketing challenges, including…
- How To Achieve Over 800% Marketing ROI With A Customer Data Platform, presented by Tamar Shor, Director of Product Strategy – Arm Treasure Data, and Sean Owens Principal Consultant – Forrester Consulting
- Moving Past Cookie-Cutter Web Experiences By Unleashing Your Marketers’ Greatness, presented by Bernard Klopfer, Senior Director, Marketing & Sales Enablement – Magnolia
- How To Create A Personalized, Real-Time CX Using CDPs And Connected Customer Data, presented by John Nash, Chief Marketing and Strategy Officer – Redpoint Global
- Top 3 Ways Your CDP Can Help Your Business Now, presented by Elizabeth Marshall, Director, Solutions Consulting – Tealium
…plus, highly-relevant presentations that will keep you informed and empowered:
- Adapting To Changing Market Forces: How To Iteratively Plan And Prioritize Work, presented by Erica Gunn, VP Product Marketing – Workfront
- Survey Insights: The Impact Of Coronavirus On Marketing – Navigating Through Shifting Priorities, presented by Matt Malanga, Chief Marketing Officer – NewsCred
- Empowering Creative Content Marketing Across Remote Teams, presented by Tess Needham, Content Marketing Manager – WordPress VIP
- Doubling Down On CX When Faced With A Global Pandemic, presented by Lynne Capozzi, CMO – Acquia
- From 0 To 60: Digital Transformation In The Age Of Coronavirus, presented by Michael Shattuck, Director of Customer Success – Widen
- Implications Of The New World On Your Martech Stack And Processes, presented by David Miller, Global Product Marketing – Acoustic and Loren McDonald, Program Director, Marketing Research – Acoustic
- The Awakening: How Covid-19 Will Change The Future Of Digital Marketing, presented by Mark Bornstein, VP of Marketing and Chief Webinerd – ON24
See the complete agenda here.
You’ll also access 25 additional solution providers in our virtual MarTech Marketplace, where you will discover a wide range of tools and technologies, download useful resources, and make informed decisions about your next martech purchase.
Ready to register? It’s quick, easy, and best of all – free! Seating is limited, so secure your spot now.
“See” you next week! :-)
Psst… Can’t make the live event? Register anyway to access all sessions on-demand beginning Friday, April 24.
* On Tuesday and Wednesday, the program runs from 1:00pm – 5:00pm EST. On Thursday, the program runs from 1:00pm – 3:00pm EST.
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.