Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals for marketers: Software, supplies and more
Adobe suite, cloud software among choice deals we found for marketers.
Your consumer side may relish the post-Thanksgiving specials, but the marketer in you might be missing out.
But cheer up! Here are some selected Black Friday and Cyber Monday specials that can help brighten the holiday for marketers:
- Adobe is offering a Black Friday 25 percent discount on monthly subscriptions for its entire collection of 20+ creative desktop and mobile applications. There’s also a Black Friday special where students and teachers can save up to 70 percent on Creative Cloud apps. Offer ends Nov. 23.
- MyFonts has a truckload of discounts on its many choices for digital fonts, with sales expiration dates ranging from today through Cyber Monday, plus some stretch into December.
- JustCloud’s file backup service has a Cyber Monday 70 percent discount, with “never before” free inclusions.
- Also up in the clouds, Alibaba’s global cloud service is out with a variety of deals sporting Black Friday pricing, including 40 percent off yearly subscriptions of its Elastic Compute Service.
- If you’ve been needing some new business cards or printed marketing materials, Vistaprint’s Black Friday sale gives 60 percent off “everything.” Ends Nov. 27.
- Microsoft’s Store has Black Friday deals beginning Nov. 22, with discounts on laptops and up to 75 percent off apps like Affinity Photo, Affinity Designer or Drawboard PDF.
- And even a digital marketer sometimes need real-world office supplies, which is why we’re including Office Depot’s Black Friday sale on computers, printing paper and more.
This story first appeared on MarTech Today. For more on marketing technology, click here.
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.