Boost ROI. Assemble high-performing teams. Exceed expectations.
Join a community of nearly 2,000 senior-level marketers for tactical, practical sessions April 15-17 in San Jose.
Struggling to see ROI from your martech? Eager to assemble a frictionless organization? Want to deliver user experiences that exceed customer expectations?
Attend The MarTech Conference April 15-17 in San Jose for creative, vendor-agnostic solutions to these and many more complex marketing challenges.
The agenda is live and ready for you to explore! Join a community of nearly 2,000 senior-level marketers for tactical, practical sessions and return to the office ready to…
√ Deliver measurable results with limited budget and resources
√ Get data quality, integration, and governance right
√ Successfully incorporate agile methods for increased efficiency
√ Infuse martech best practices into your organization
√ Create customer experiences that are personalized, relevant, and effective
√ Evaluate and invest in the technologies that deliver on all of these goals
You’ll soak up inspiration during exclusive keynotes and game-changing insights from experts, including:
- I will address both practical and reasonable strategies for marketing operations and technology management — while embracing the promise of exciting, new innovations in my opening keynote, Leading The Next Decade Of Martech.
- Digital analyst Brian Solis, SalesForce Principal of Marketing Insights, Mathew Sweezey, and communications expert Nancy Duarte will empower you to leverage AI to improve customer experiences, motivate buyers in an age of infinite media, and use data to tell compelling, humanizing narratives.
- All Access: Complete access to all conference sessions, keynotes, networking events, exhibitors, sponsor presentations, amenities, and more.
- All Access + Workshop Combo (best value!): Dive deeper and learn more by adding a half-day, pre-conference workshop to your itinerary.
- Expo+: Searching for martech tools and services? Focused on growing your network? Pick up a FREE Expo+ pass to enjoy unlimited Expo Hall access, full-length Solution Track sessions, sponsor presentations in the Discover MarTech Theater, downloadable speaker presentations, refreshments, free WiFi, and more.
- Team Rates: MarTech is a fabulous option for your 2020 company outing. Attend as a group for a unique team-building experience and lock in extra savings while you’re at it.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn practical advice and insights from marketing leaders who have been where you are and are ready to share what it takes to succeed.
I hope to see you there :-)
Psst… How many marketing technology tools does your organization use? Do you know how they’re organized? Are they organized? Discover the scope and structure of your martech stack and earn the recognition of your peers: Enter the 2020 Stackie Awards!
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.