Build relationships for marketing success at MarTech
Don't miss your chance to meet with and learn from those driving real transformation in their organizations.
Connect with a thriving community of 2,000 smart, engaged, passionate marketers eager to exchange ideas, experiences, and advice. Meet prospective clients, partners — even future colleagues — and expand your circle of professional contacts and personal friends. It’s all possible at MarTech!
Check out all of the networking events happening April 15-17 in San Jose:
- Two Cocktail Receptions: Meet all of the participating exhibitors including Adobe, Salesforce, Acoustic, Aprimo, Lytics, and Pantheon, while enjoying delicious drinks and appetizers during the Opening Reception (sponsored by OneTrust and Workfront) and the Expo Hall Reception (sponsored by ARM Treasure Data).
- MarTech After Dark: The place: Haberdasher SJ, 43 West San Salvador Street. The theme: Underground Speakeasy. The goal: Have fun! Join us for an evening of drinks, apps, dancing, casino games, and prizes (sponsored and hosted by ARM Treasure Data).
- Birds of a Feather Networking: Lunch breaks at MarTech serve up more than tasty, hot meals. We also offer thoughtfully structured networking opportunities with our “Birds of a Feather” Networking Tables. These tables elevate lunchtime small talk to truly valuable, guided conversations with others who share your professional interests.
- The 2020 Stackie Awards: Celebrate the intricacies of marketing stacks from organizations across the planet, and the creative ways in which marketers visualize them. Interested in submitting a Stackie? We’ve compiled some templates and tools to help you get started!
- Speed Networking: Meet attendees in bite-sized bursts — trade tidbits, talk shop, and forge new bonds within the MarTech community!
Register NOW & enjoy up to $600 off on-site rates
Choose the pass that fits your goals and budget:
- All Access: All sessions, keynotes, networking, meals, and amenities. Register now and pay just $1,745… $300 off on-site rates.
- All Access + Workshop Combo (best value!): The complete All Access experience plus your choice of pre-conference workshop. Register now and pay $2,295… $600 off on-site rates.
- Expo+: This FREE pass packs a ton of value… see what you get. Register now and pay $0… $99 off on-site rates!
MarTech delivers wonderful opportunities to meet and learn from those driving real transformation in their organizations. Don’t miss your chance to attend!
Register now and I’ll see you in San Jose :-)
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.