Get the most important digital marketing news each day.
Live Blog: The CES Panel On Native Advertising
Live from the massive Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas it’s … a panel on native advertising? That’s right, because CES isn’t just for gadgets, anymore. The show’s content related to marketing has grown substantially this year, including today’s panel on native advertising.
The session — “Native Advertising: Digital Advertising Industry Innovates” — includes the following panelists:
- Mark Kapczynski, CEO, Kontrol Media (Moderator)
- Mitchell Reichgut, CEO, Jun Group
- Courtney Cochrane, VP Global Sales and Marketing, CBS Interactive (replacement speaker)
- Moksha Fitzgibbons, CRO, Complex Media
- Tom Wolfe, VP, Business Development, YuMe
- Aron Levitz, Head of Business Development, Wattpad
The panel begins at 9am PT, and our live blog of it is below: