Check out the new MarTech agenda
Learn actionable tactics for overcoming everyday marketing challenges.
Customer expectations are rising… and technology is the key to meeting and exceeding those demands. Analytics and attribution, data management, customer intelligence… every aspect of modern marketing now relies on some form of technology that you need to embrace and master if you want to succeed.
At the end of the day, martech is marketing… and marketing is martech.
Keeping pace (or better yet, staying ahead of the curve) is essential — but in this constantly evolving environment, it’s not always easy.
The solution? Attend The MarTech® Conference, September 16-18 in Boston.
Join a thriving community of senior-level marketers for an expertly-crafted program loaded with creative, real-world, vendor-agnostic solutions and actionable tactics for overcoming everyday marketing challenges.
The all-new agenda is live and ready for you to explore. You’ll unlock 65+ presentations from 30+ experts and dozens of martech solution providers. Each track tackles a pillar of your professional world; each session delivers practical advice and insights you can implement immediately.
Here’s a taste of what’s in store:
Marketing & Leadership
- Martech Leaders Hit the C-Suite: How to Convey Value of Tech While Rising Above Tactics, with Colechurch Consulting
- Building a Marketing Technology & Operations Team That Soars, with The Connective Good and SAP Concur
- An SEO Framework for Marketing Operations & Technology Leadership, with The SEO Executive Plan
- Outside-In, CX-Led Architectures to Drive Digital Transformations, with AKQA
Data & Analytics
- Applying Data Science and Analytics in Marketing, with Livongo
- Enabling Agility and Efficiency Through Marketing Data Re-Architecture, with Ancestry
- Making the Leap to Multi-Touch Marketing Attribution, with Mediacurrent
- 5 Practical, Real-World Applications of AI in Marketing, with Trust Insights
Technology & Operations
- A Strategic Approach to Creating a Healthy Martech Ecosystem, with Quick Base
- Securing Your Martech Stack: Partnering with IT and Enterprise Security, with Akamai
- From Wild West to Business Best: Tales of a New Martech Team, with SAP Concur
- Migration Machine: How to Integrate Martech in a Fast-Moving M&A Environment, with PTC
Six exclusive keynotes will delight, inspire, empower, and educate:
- Platforming Marketing: Marketing Operations as an Organizational Platform, with yours truly, Scott Brinker
- From CMO to CEO: The Journey and Lessons Learned, with Mike Volpe, Lola.com
- Orchestration Beats Sophistication in Marketing & Martech, with Cesar Brea, Bain & Company
- The Disruption Mindset: Why Some Organizations Transform While Others Fail, with Charlene Li, Altimeter
- Disrupting Disruption, with Mitch Joel, Six Pixels of Separation
- Stay tuned! There’s one more yet to come!
Don’t miss this chance to learn how industry leaders are overcoming pressing marketing challenges – and how you can, too.
Ready to register? Choose the pass that suits your goals and budget:
- All Access: Complete access to all conference sessions, keynotes, networking events, exhibitors, sponsor presentations, amenities, and more. Book today and save $450 off on-site rates!
- All Access + Workshop Combo (best value!): Dive deeper and learn more with a half-day, pre-conference workshop. These expert-led workshops deliver a unique chance to train in an immersive, intimate environment. Topics include: The Right Way to Buy Marketing Technology, Agile Marketing Advantage, Creating Connected Experiences, Using CDP to Make the Most of Your Customer Data, Building a Badass Marketing Team with Talent Optimization, Optimizing SEO Operations for Marketing Leaders, and A Marketer’s Guide To Attribution Analysis. Book now and save $900 off on-site rates! (Workshop-only passes are also available.)
- Expo+: Searching for new tools? Focused on growing your network? Pick up a FREE Expo+ pass to enjoy unlimited Expo Hall access, full-length Solution Track sessions, sponsor presentations in the Discover MarTech Theater, downloadable speaker presentations, refreshments, free WiFi, and more.
Alpha prices (the lowest we’ll have to offer) fly away July 13… book NOW to enjoy these incredible savings! Once they’re gone, they’re gone. Don’t miss out!
I look forward to seeing you in Boston!
Psst… Register now to receive a free copy of keynote speaker Charlene Li’s new book, The Disruption Mindset, at the conference! (First come, first served.)
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.