Check out the SEO & SEM sessions coming to SMX East
Join us in NYC November 13-14 for expert-led sessions and keynotes on the SEO and SEM topics you need to know.
Serious search marketers like you know that in an ever-changing industry, it’s essential to reevaluate what’s new, what’s changed, and what’s next…
- What’s the latest with Google and Bing penalties?
- How important is page speed, really?
- Should voice search be a priority for your company?
- Do know how to take advantage of new e-commerce platforms like Amazon Advertising?
- What about offline conversion tracking?
… the list goes on. Get answers to your burning SEO and SEM questions and learn how to navigate the latest changes in search marketing at SMX East, November 13-14 in NYC!
Programmed by the editors of Search Engine Land, this year’s conference is an expert-led firehose of content… 90+ sessions covering everything from agency operations (new!) to local search for multi-location brands (also new!), video, content, mobile, and, of course, our bread and butter: Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing.
Here’s a look at the SEO and SEM sessions on tap:
- Breaking Down The Periodic Table of SEO Factors: 2019 Edition
- Learning From The Winners of Google Algorithm Updates
- Behind The Scenes With Google Search Console and Bing Webmaster Tools
- Advanced Tactics For A Mobile-First Indexing World
- Conversational Search and The Impact Of Voice On SEO
- Google and Bing Talk Spam and Penalties
- Schema and Structured Data: “Hidden” Gold For SEOs
- Satisfying The Need For Speed
- The Correct Way To Test Your SEO Campaigns
- Tackling the Challenges Of Enterprise SEO
- Ask the SEOs
- Breaking Down The Periodic Table Of SEM Factors: 2019 Edition
- How To Properly Set Up Testing For Accounts Of All Sizes
- Awesome Tests, Profitable Results
- Must-Have Reports For SEMs
- From Targeting Practice To Targeting Perfection: Your Key To Better Results
- Under The Hood With Google Shopping, Amazon and Walmart Advertising
- The State of Offline Conversion Tracking
- The Murky Waters Of Attribution
- Conversion Optimization For The Long Run
- Roundtable: How Automation Really Works and When To Use It
- Ask the SEMs
And don’t miss the SEO and SEM keynotes:
- Keynote with Rand Fishkin – Google: From Everyone’s Search Engine to Everyone’s Competitor. In years past, Google has been the largest driver of traffic to almost every web-based business in existence. Today, that’s still true, but a strange new trend is rearing its head – Google’s becoming your primary competitor. From travel to sports, reference to news, and answers on every topic, the search giant is working harder than ever to keep searchers on Google rather than sending them to your sites. In this presentation, Rand will show, via clickstream data from 10s of millions of devices, how the landscape of the web is shifting, and how to compete against Google in a game they control.
- Smarter Customer Journeys: The ABCs of CX (Customer Experience). For years, search marketers have been obsessed with the marketing funnel – reaching the right person, with the right message, at the right time, with acquisition as the end goal. However, to succeed in the future, highly successful marketers will abandon the funnel for a flywheel approach where customer experience is at the heart of everything a marketer does. The future of marketing is understanding the Customer Experience Quotient (CXQ) that is leveraging all of the data and insights into the customer journey and then applying artificial intelligence and machine learning to optimize the customer experience and improve marketing performance. Join Microsoft Advertising for a discussion on the ABCs of CXQ and learn how to reduce the growing gap between the 20% of businesses that have managed to achieve a high customer experience quotient.
- SEM Keynote With Google: Advance Your Omnichannel Strategy For The Holiday Season Beyond. With more connected devices and digital touchpoints, customer journeys have become more complex. In order to win customers and drive results across channels, it’s critical to measure and optimize for both online and offline sales. Join Google product experts to discover how machine learning and automation can help you optimize for omnichannel success at scale for the holiday season and beyond.
The agenda also features two exclusive new tracks dedicated to agency management and local search for multi-location brands. Take a look at some of the sessions and speakers in store:
- Profitable Pricing Strategies For Agencies
- Managing Clients, Managing Yourself
- Handling Client Transitions
- Making The Pitch: Putting Your Best Foot Forward Without Giving Away The Goods
- Getting Your Agency Services Mix Right
You’ll hear from agency experts, like…
- Rod Richmond (Clean Digital)
- Julie Friedman Bacchini (Neptune Moon)
- Jeff Campbell (Resolution)
- Katy Lucey (Tinuiti)
- Duane Brown (Take Some Risk)
- Amy McClain (Clark+Meyler)
- Justin Freid (CMI/Compas)
- Ranking in Google Local and Google Maps
- Google My Business From A to Z
- Managing Reviews On Multiple Local Platforms
- Local Presence Management for Multi-location Brands
- Future-Now Local Search: Assistants, Voice, Maps and More
Get ready to learn from multi-location and local search experts, including…
- Purna Virji (Microsoft)
- Tanu Javeri (IBM)
- Greg Gifford (Wikimotive)
- Cori Graft (Seer Interactive)
- Dan Leibson (Local SEO Guide)
- Adam Dorfman (Reputation.com)
- Monica Ho (SOCi)
Ready to register? Choose your ideal pass:
- All Access: All sessions, keynotes, networking, and amenities. Book now and save $300 off on-site rates!
- All Access + Workshop Combo (best value!): The complete SMX experience + your choice of immersive, full-day workshop. Book now and save $600 off on-site rates!
- Expo+: Access to the Expo Hall and select networking events, plus downloadable speaker presentations, WiFi, refreshments, and more. Book now and… it’s free!
Register now and I’ll see you in NYC!