Entries are now being accepted for the 2020 Search Engine Land Awards
Get the recognition your team deserves. Enter your best-performing campaign now.
As an agency, your reputation matters. And one element of building and maintaining that reputation is winning recognized industry awards. Winning a Search Engine Land Award not only feels great, but can lead to closing new business, finding new clients and being recognized as an industry leader.
We’re thrilled for you to be the first to know that as of this morning, the 2020 Search Engine Land Awards are open for entry! It’s easy to apply, and we promise it couldn’t be more simple. Here’s a checklist of a few things you’ll need:
- Your best-performing campaign’s “big picture” metrics. We pretty much leave this up to you! Have some unconventional KPIs that will make our jaws drop? Show us.
- A one-page summary of your team’s strategy, research and execution. (This is your chance to brag a bit — don’t hold back!)
- A few short answers to help us understand what your team is all about: the members, the time spent on the campaign, and a few reasons why your squad deserves to win.
- Any graphic summary(s) or visuals you’d like to submit that will pleasing to our brains AND our eyes.
- A final few company details to wrap it up with a bow and…SUBMIT!
That’s it. Seriously. If along the way you have any questions, send them over to us anytime at email@example.com and we’ll always be happy to help. You can also check out more information by visiting searchengineland.com/awards.
We look forward to seeing your application and we hope you’ll join us at the Search Engine Land Awards ceremony taking place June 9, 2020 at Seattle’s Museum of Pop Culture taking place during the 2020 SMX Advanced conference.
Let the games begin!