Get your sneak peek at the MarTech agenda
AI, marketing efficiency, and what happens to a martech stack when companies merge… get it all at MarTech.
Senior-level marketers at the intersection of marketing, technology, and management are coming to MarTech® April 3-5, 2019, in San Jose for proven strategies from real-world experts. Here’s a sneak peek:
Tracks and topics that matter
The grand vision of martech guides the creation of our agenda, with speakers and sessions like…
- “NextGen Marketing: How Artificial Intelligence Is Accelerating Marketing Performance” with Brian Kardon, Fuze
- “Maximize Efficiency and Scalability with the Right Team Structure, Data and Stack” with Kelly Horton, Brian Donaldson, and Chris Borkenhagen all representing Docker
- “When Stacks Collide: Rationalizing the Marketing Stack in a Merger & Acquisition Environment” with Sheryl Shultz, CabinetM, Justin Sharaf, LogMeIn, and Zack Alves, Plantronics
Inspirational and entertaining keynotes
I’ll share fresh content and insights in my keynote “Martech 2020: Succeeding in the Next Decade of Marketing.” Tom Fishburne, the Marketoonist, will bring his humorous and enlightening perspective on marketing, martech, and business transformation. Stay tuned for more keynote announcements!
Access to leading martech vendors
The MarTech Expo Hall houses dozens of market-defining vendors. Their time-saving solutions and tools will make you a more efficient, effective, and powerful marketer.
The 3rd Annual Stackies
The Stackies isn’t a vanity award, but a powerful educational program. Everyone in the marketing community benefits from the entries. Check out past Stackie winners here. Entries will open soon – stay tuned!
Ways to attend
Pick your ideal pass and register now! (Pro-tip: Book before the New Year to use up any leftover 2018 budget!)
- The All Access pass delivers the complete MarTech experience: All keynotes, sessions, networking, and amenities.
- The All Access + Workshop pass includes core conference benefits plus your choice of a pre-conference martech workshop.
- The Expo+ pass is FREE and unlocks access to sponsored sessions, Discover MarTech, the Expo Hall, select networking, and more. Learn more about the MarTech Expo+ pass!
See you in San Jose!
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.