Here’s what you missed at MarTech
What happened at MarTech West? Find out here - and join us at MarTech East, September 16-18 in Boston!
Earlier this month, nearly two thousand senior-level marketers gathered in San Jose for MarTech®. It was three days packed with learning and networking — strategies and solutions.
Couldn’t make it to the show? Fear not. I’ve compiled a list of top-notch event coverage on everything from the illuminating keynotes to the Stackie Awards.
Catch up on what you may have missed and get a sense of what’s in store for the next MarTech event, happening September 16-18 in Boston:
- 5 MarTech takeaways: teams, product management, decentralization, marketing leadership, IT governance
- Missed the MarTech keynote? Here’s a recreation for you
- Marketing Technology Landscape Supergraphic (2019): Martech 5000 (actually 7,040)
- 48 marketing stacks beautifully illustrated for the 2019 MarTech Stackies: Marketing Stack Awards
- Marketing Technology and Operations Salary Survey 2019 results (free report)
- The New Omnichannel Stack Reference Model from Real Story Group
- 2019 Stackie Awards: Meet the winners and behold their first-class marketing technology stacks
- Here are the 2019 MarTech Conference Stackie Awards entrants
- Gender gap persists in marketing technology roles, salary survey finds
- Hello peak martech: 2019 Marketing Technology Landscape growth slows for first time
- Adobe CMO Ann Lewnes on making big bets on digital, cloud and AI
- Why brands must take a people-first approach to martech
- Building a marketing operations team from scratch, one year in
- Freshly CMO Mayur Gupta’s unexpected path from technologist to marketer
- How to wed multiple martech stacks when companies merge
- How the New York Times applied marketing technology to triple subscriptions
- To enable digital transformation, PwC set about changing employee mindsets
- Inspiring a data-first culture through internal activism
- The retailers and brands delivering first-rate mobile AR experiences
- How 2019 Stackie Award winner Sargento cooked up their stack
- What Stackie winner Airstream learned from communing with its stack
- Stackie Award winner ESRI’s martech slide ‘spread like wildfire’ across the company
- MarTech Overtime: How B2B marketers can reach buying committees at their target accounts
- Zillow Group is embracing bandits testing to scale and improve its personalization outcomes
We’ll keep you posted on upcoming agenda sneak peeks and speaker announcements. Ready to register? Now is the best time to score up to $900 off on-site rates!
Psst… Have questions about the show? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.