Infographic: Moms Like Android More Than The iPhone?
Moms are from Android, dads are from iPhone? We don’t know about the dads part, but a survey from family tracking service Life360 found moms like Android over iPhone 3-to-1.
Just over half of moms use their smartphones when waking up; three-quarters use it as the last thing before bed. These stats and more are from the Life360 infographic below:
No doubt the stats may spark some debate. The survey came from 500 responses, so some might want an even larger sample size. Still, it was interesting.
In contrast, The Nielsen Company found that among women, more wanted an iPhone for their next smartphone than Android:
But those stats don’t reflect current ownership, nor do they reflect ownership among moms rather than women in general. I’ve looked elsewhere for further stats on smartphone ownership by mothers but so far, haven’t found any.
By the way, Nielsen also has stats on what men and women use on Android:
Men like maps, women like Facebook. No doubt, to completely stereotype things, Facebook for the women to post that they can’t believe the men actually used a map to ask directions rather than to drive along saying they’ll find it while getting further lost. Or maybe that’s just me?
- Report: Android Nears 50% US Smartphone Market Share
- Smartphones Now Over 50 Percent For Under 44 Crowd
- Android Very Close To 50 Percent Smartphone Penetration
- Android Has More Market Share, But Apple’s iOS Sends More Traffic
- Twitter Now A Top 3 Site For iPhone Users — Nielsen
- Infographic: On Facebook, We Friend Real Friends & Unfriend Offensive Ones
- Infographic: Social, Local & Mobile, SoLoMo By The Numbers
- Infographic: Holiday Shopping In A Mobile & Tablet World
- Internet As Cure For Boredom: Survey Finds More Than Half Go Online For Fun & To Kill Time