Is MarTech the experience for you?
Find out in this exclusive interview with Scott Brinker, MarTech program chair and VP platform ecosystem at HubSpot.
You may be wondering if The MarTech Conference is right for you. Or maybe you’ve attended in the past and want to learn about what’s in store for the next event, April 15-17 in San Jose.
Get the answers to your questions in this exclusive interview with Scott Brinker, MarTech program chair and VP platform ecosystem at HubSpot — also known to some as “the godfather of martech”. In it, you’ll learn about:
- The shifting role of the marketing technologist — does it match your own trajectory?
- Must-have marketing skills in an age of constant change — how do your skills stack up?
- How The MarTech Conference has evolved over the years — is this the conference for you?
- The expert-led, tactic-rich sessions happening April 15-17 in San Jose — which will you attend?
Like what you see? MarTech Alpha rates (up to $900 in savings) expire Saturday, February 15 — now is the perfect time for you to explore the agenda, meet the marketing experts you’ll learn from (including senior execs from Wells Fargo, Thomson Reuters, Salesforce, Lyft, Twitter, and Gartner), and scope out the 30+ solution providers setting up shop in the Expo Hall.
Choose the pass that satisfies your goals and budget:
- All Access: All sessions, keynotes, networking, meals, and amenities. Register now and pay just $1,595… $450 off on-site rates.
- All Access + Workshop Combo (best value!): The complete All Access experience plus your choice of outstanding pre-conference workshop. Register now and pay $1,995… $900 off on-site rates.
- Expo+: This FREE pass packs a ton of value. See what you get. Register now and pay $0… $99 off on-site rates!
- Team Rates: Score up to 20% off registration when you book groups of three or more!
Psst… Can’t wait until April? Attend Scott’s live webinar about the ways martech will continue to evolve through the new decade — Tuesday, February 18 at 1:00pm EST.