Make invaluable connections at MarTech
Connect with a thriving community of 1,400 smart, engaged, passionate marketers
The power of professional networks is indisputable… and growing yours has never been easier, thanks to the structured and informal networking at MarTech®, September 16-18 in Boston.
Join us to connect with a thriving community of 1,400 smart, engaged, passionate marketers eager to exchange ideas, experiences, and advice. You’ll meet prospective clients, partners — even future colleagues!
Check out all of the networking events in store:
Monday, September 16
Speed Networking – 4:15pm – 5:00pm. Meet and mingle with fellow attendees in bite-sized bursts. Speed networking is a great way to break the ice as you head into the conference. (Open to all pass holders.)
Opening Reception – 5:00pm – 7:00pm (sponsored by Workfront and OneTrust). Explore the Expo Hall and connect with 60+ market-defining exhibitors while enjoying drinks and tasty hors d’oeuvres. (Open to all pass holders.)
Tuesday, September 17
Expo Hall Reception – 5:00pm – 6:00pm (sponsored by Magnolia). After a day full of learning, unwind with cocktails and appetizers in the Expo Hall. Meet even more exhibitors and forge lasting bonds with your martech community. Keynote speaker Charlene Li, author of The Disruption Mindset: Why Some Organizations Transform While Others Fail, will also host a book signing — first come, first served! (Open to all pass holders.)
Tuesday & Wednesday, September 17 & 18
Birds of a Feather Lunch Tables – 12:30pm – 2:00pm. Lunch breaks at MarTech serve up more than delicious, hot meals. We also offer valuable networking with our “Birds of a Feather” Networking Tables. These topic-driven tables elevate mealtime chat to useful, guided conversations with others who share your professional interests. You’ll receive a list of table topics when you register – spots fill up quickly, so don’t miss out! (Open to All Access pass holders only.)
Choreograph meetings with MarTech Connect. For the first time, we’re thrilled to offer you access to MarTech Connect, our new A.I.-powered networking tool. You’ll be matched with like-minded attendees and have the ability to set up as many one-on-one or three-party meetings as you like. It’s a great way to add a little more structure to your networking experience!
- Facing industry-specific issues? Identify attendees who work in your market.
- Want to grow your local network? Meet attendees who live in your metro area.
- On the hunt for new clients? Schedule sit-downs with interested attendees.
- Looking to hire new talent? Connect with attendees who are on the job search.
MarTech Connect lets you skip the small talk and meet the people you want to meet. You’ll save time, boost productivity, and make worthwhile connections. (Open to all pass holders – registered attendees will receive instructions the week of September 1.)
Register NOW & enjoy up to $300
Pick your ideal pass based on your goals and budget:
- All Access: All conference sessions, keynotes, networking events, and amenities, including the Expo Hall, the official MarTech mobile app, our new MarTech Connect app, hot meals, WiFi, and more. Book now and save $150 off on-site rates!
- All Access + Workshop Combo (best value!): Add an expert-led workshop to your All Access pass for an immersive, intimate learning experience. Book now and save $300 off on-site rates!
- Expo+: Perfect if your goal is networking and meeting vendors. Unlimited access to the Expo Hall, full-length Solution Track sessions and Discover MarTech Theater presentations, downloadable speaker presentations, refreshments, free WiFi, the official MarTech mobile app, our new MarTech Connect app, a Session Sampler pass, and more. Book now and it’s… free!
MarTech delivers wonderful opportunities to meet and learn from those driving real transformation in their organizations. Register now and I’ll see you in Boston!
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.