Make the most of MarTech — attend with your team & save!
MarTech group rates = awesome team building + incredible savings
Successful marketing teams are diverse. They include storytellers, schedulers, sellers and technologists. Getting them on the same page can be a challenge for the most experienced manager.
That’s why you should bring your entire team to the MarTech® Conference, April 23-25 in San Jose, California. Attend for:
- Case studies from leading brands that have overcome thorny organizational, interpersonal and compliance issues that make or break marketing technology implementations. See the agenda.
- Vendor-agnostic presentations from marketing technologists who identify needs, pick solutions and drive implementation.
- Demos and solutions from more than 100 fascinating marketing technology firms. You’ll get to meet large “platform” companies, startups that are seeking to disrupt them and a wide range of specialist innovators who cross multiple marketing platform ecosystems — all in one room. Check out who’s exhibiting.
- The martech community. Connect with others who are creating exceptional online experiences for their customers with marketing technology at both formal and informal networking events.
- A shared experience. Successful modern marketing requires people with different skills and experience to work together effectively. Common experiences and vocabulary unify teams so communication is frictionless.
- Fresh inspiration. Developing and rewarding high-performing team members is every manager’s responsibility. Recognizing accomplishments and investing in professional development motivates your team members.
Teams of three save 10 percent with our lowest-offered beta rates by completing this handy group registration form and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org. You get all the sessions, keynotes, panels, networking and conveniences — hot lunches, snacks all day, WiFi and more — for just $1,483.33 per ticket.
Want to send more? Larger discounts are available for groups of six or more and can save you up to 20 percent off each ticket!
See you in San Jose!
Pssst… Flying solo? Tickets for individuals are an outstanding value at just $1,745!
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.