Marketing Day: Account based marketing tools, Gartner ad tech report, more
Here's our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
Amy Gesenhues on October 22, 2018 at 4:00 pm
Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Account-based marketing tools: What you need to know
Oct 22, 2018 by Digital Marketing Depot
An account-based marketing (ABM) strategy recognizes that B2B purchase decisions are often made by a group of individuals within the company. ABM tools automate many of the data and workflow processes that enable this approach. This 60-page report from MarTech Today brings together everything you need to know about account-based marketing tools and implementing this software.
- Gartner’s first Magic Quadrant report on ad tech scans the multi-channel giants
Oct 19, 2018 by Barry Levine
The report focuses on what it calls “foundational technology,” even as the ground keeps shifting.
Recent Headlines From MarTech Today, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Marketing Technology:
- Oracle launches a ‘CDP-plus’ for its clouds
Oct 22, 2018 by Barry Levine
Called CX Unity, it provides the first single customer profile across the company’s platforms, plus adds intelligence for utilizing the data.
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
- 3 Ways to Achieve ABM Success Based on Research, Marketo
- A Final Update on Our Priorities for 2018, YouTube Creator Blog
- Creating and Future-Proofing Your Customer Journey Map, CMS Wire
- How Connected TV Will Impact All Media Buying and Its Pricing, AdExchanger
- Now every marketer is an app developer — even if they don’t know it, Chief Marketing Technologist
- Oculus co-founder Brendan Iribe leaves Facebook, CNBC
- Use Facebook Groups to Promote Your Ecommerce Business, Practical Ecommerce