Marketing Day: Adjust’s “SDK spoofing” solution, Febreze’s Super Bowl ad & Instagram Stories
Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
Make 2018 a great year for your email program
Feb 1, 2018 by Jose Cebrian
What are your goals for your email program in 2018? Columnist Jose Cebrian shares his insights on how to make the most of your email marketing this year and beyond.
GDN or DSP: How to decide
Feb 1, 2018 by Kevin Lee
Trying to decide whether to use the Google Display Network or a DSP to boost your display reach? Columnist Kevin Lee weighs the pros and cons of each.
Adjust launches solution to battle new evolution of ‘SDK spoofing’ for app installs
Feb 1, 2018 by Barry Levine
The mobile attribution firm says this undiscussed kind of fraud can impact up to 80 percent of attributed installs in given campaigns.
Febreze aims to score another touchdown with this year’s #BleepDontStink Super Bowl LII ad
Feb 1, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
P&G Communications Manager Mandy Ciccarella says last year’s Super Bowl spot resulted in the highest week of sales ever for Febreze.
Instagram triples length of Story ads with carousel format
Feb 1, 2018 by Tim Peterson
Brands including Netflix and Paramount have begun testing ads that include three photos or videos within Instagram’s Stories feed.
MarTech All Access passes are here. Snatch yours up now & save $500!
Feb 1, 2018 by Marketing Land
MarTech® is the conference for executives and senior practitioners at the intersection of marketing, technology and management. Join us April 23-25 in San Jose. You’ll walk away with the insights, intelligence and strategies needed to drive digital transformation and improve customer experiences.
Recent Headlines From MarTech Today, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Marketing Technology:
Take the 2018 Marketing Technology & Operations Salary Survey
Feb 1, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
We’ll share the results of this anonymous survey later this month.
DoubleClick Bid Manger testing features to improve digital & TV campaign coordination
Feb 1, 2018 by Ginny Marvin
Two betas aim to help advertisers deploy digital ads in tandem with live TV spots and consolidate linear TV and digital campaign data.
Location data connect dots between fast food customers and their at-home TV habits
Feb 1, 2018 by Greg Sterling
NinthDecimal and TiVo determined which shows and cable networks the customers of the top fast-food chains were watching.
Facebook’s Q4 ad revenue swells despite decreases in time spent and North American daily audience
Feb 1, 2018 by Tim Peterson
What marketers need to know about Facebook’s Q4 2017 earnings report.
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
- 5 Proven Conversion Strategies for Ecommerce, Marketo
- 5 Ways Mobile Has Changed the Path to Purchase, Facebook Business
- Ad tech vendors offer customers rosy pictures of GDPR compliance, Digiday
- Bringing the power of YouTube to more countries with YouTube Go, Official YouTube Blog
- How to benefit from Amazon ads, Practical Ecommerce
- How to Set Your Content Free (And Why Marketers Should Care), Content Marketing Institute
- Mobile Marketing Tips for Small Businesses, MarketingProfs
- Podcast Listeners Really Are the Holy Grail Advertisers Hoped They’d Be, WIRED
- Should Your Emails Match Your Website Design?, AWeber
- Understanding content, social and email Marketing, VerticalResponse