Marketing Day: Amazon Storefronts, two new ad formats for Google, addressable TV & more
Here's our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- How the hospitality industry should approach online reviews and citations
Sep 17, 2018 by Jamie Pitman
Looking for more positive reviews? Here are some smart ways to build citations and reviews plus tips to boost the visibility of businesses in the hospitality sector.
- Report: Connected TV impressions have grown 106 percent since 2016
Sep 17, 2018 by Greg Sterling
CTV may help realize brand marketers’ long-held dream of ‘addressable TV.’
- Amazon’s new ‘Storefronts’ gives SMBs a dedicated channel to sell
Sep 17, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
More than 20,000 US small and medium-sized businesses make up Amazon’s new section, offering over 1 million items across 25 product categories.
- Google debuts Shoppable Image ads, video in Shopping Showcase ads
Sep 17, 2018 by Ginny Marvin
The new formats, introduced for the holiday season, are intended to help advertisers attract new customers.
- Commercetools’ Kelly Goetsch: Think ‘spokes,’ not ‘hubs’
Sep 14, 2018 by Barry Levine
The chief product officer for this cloud commerce platform previews his MarTech Conference talk about buying commerce services à la carte.
Recent Headlines From MarTech Today, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Marketing Technology:
- Sizmek re-enters TV ad space with an Advanced TV Initiative
Sep 17, 2018 by Barry Levine
The ad platform is now providing planning, deployment and reporting to connected, addressable and linear TV as it expands beyond web and in-app ads.
- MarTech kicks off in 2 weeks… will we see you there?
Sep 17, 2018 by Scott Brinker
Discover, learn and connect with 1,300 marketers like you at MarTech®, October 1-3 in Boston. Attend 60 strategic presentations and keynotes, see 70+ leading martech vendors and be part of exclusive networking events. All you need is your passion for delivering exceptional results through software-powered marketing.
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
- Banks are using Tinder-style apps and in-store tech to drive customers into branches, Digiday
- Facebook is hiring a human rights policy director, Engadget
- Salesforce: Mobile to drive 68% of holiday e-commerce traffic, Mobile Marketer
- The Ultimate Guide to Video Marketing, HubSpot
- This Sales Pro Wrote Outreach Emails for 15 Years. Here Are His Best Email Tips – Email Marketing Tips, AWeber
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.