Marketing Day: Amazon’s 100M Prime members, voice agents & Google’s antitrust cases
Here's our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Making the inbox spring to life at last
Apr 19, 2018 by Len Shneyder
Email has long been left behind when it comes to innovation online, but contributor Len Shneyder says things are looking up.
- Jeff Bezos confirms Amazon now has more than 100M Prime members
Apr 19, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
For the first time ever, the CEO revealed Amazon Prime’s global membership count in his annual letter to shareholders.
- Compare 15 marketing automation platforms
Apr 19, 2018 by Digital Marketing Depot
Marketing organizations of all sizes are being inundated by data from multiple digital marketing channels and an increasing number of consumer devices. Faced with challenging market dynamics and increasing ROI pressure, more B2B marketers are using marketing automation platforms to manage complex multitouch buyer ecosystems.
- Voice agents and interfaces will require many new marketing strategies
Apr 19, 2018 by Barry Levine
Marketers are only now getting a glimpse of the many approaches that will be required for the many kinds of voice interactivity.
- EU Commissioner: Two remaining antitrust cases against Google ‘advancing’
Apr 19, 2018 by Greg Sterling
Billions in additional penalties are at stake.
Recent Headlines From MarTech Today, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Marketing Technology:
- Bottos launches a marketplace for data to train AI models
Apr 19, 2018 by Barry Levine
The blockchain-based ecosystem will also support other AI-oriented applications.
- Augmented reality games: Will this summer’s releases be booms or busts?
Apr 19, 2018 by Adam Dorfman
Contributor Adam Dorfman tells marketers what they need to know and how they might benefit from the upcoming launches of four AR games.
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
- AI-powered personalization starts with the data layer, VentureBeat
- Facebook Is Forming a Team to Design Its Own Chips, Bloomberg
- Facebook Video vs. YouTube: A Primer, 3Q Digital
- Forrester: US e-commerce will top $712B by 2022, Retail Dive
- How These 5 Brands Are Marketing With Top Twitch Influencers, MediaKix
- Merkle Q1 2018 Digital Marketing Report Released, Merkle Inc.
- Reddit Taps Time Inc. Veteran Jen Wong As Its COO, Wall Street Journal
- Using email to adapt to Facebook’s new algorithm, VerticalResponse
- Who Will Survive The Machine-Learning Revolution?, AdExchanger
- Why trust & transparency are crucial components of brand success, Econsultancy
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.