Get the most important digital marketing news each day.
Marketing Day: Communicating to the C-suite, B2B tech buyers & an AI-first world
Amy Gesenhues on December 26, 2017 at 4:06 pm
Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- The enterprise business of SEO: Communicating to the C-suite
Dec 26, 2017 by Jim Yu
Columnist Jim Yu shares advice for how to effectively engage with the leaders of your organization and help them understand the value of organic search.
- Getting to know your B2B tech buyer
Dec 26, 2017 by Josh Aberant
Columnist Josh Aberant explains why marketing shorthand and personas are only a first step in building lasting B2B relationships.
- 6 ways ad agencies can thrive in an AI-first world
Dec 26, 2017 by Frederick Vallaeys
Machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) will change the way search marketers do business. In the latest article in his multipart series on PPC and AI, columnist Frederick Vallaeys shares his strategies for keeping your agency successful in a world of AI-first PPC.
- Facebook could prevent age-discriminating job ads if it wanted to
Dec 26, 2017 by Tim Peterson
Facebook, Amazon, Verizon and others used the social network’s age-based targeting to promote job openings, according to ProPublica and The New York Times.
- Measuring how offline marketing drives website traffic: The fundamentals
Dec 26, 2017 by John Lincoln
Looking to track your offline marketing campaigns? Contributor John Lincoln walks you through the process and the tools you’ll need to help you determine which offline marketing channels are the most effective.
- Multimedia and how to get it out there: Our top 10 Content Marketing columns of 2017
Dec 26, 2017 by Pamela Parker
Sophisticated marketers know that simply producing content isn’t enough to reach your goals, and our columnists this year spoke to readers’ interests by sharing tips on video, user-generated content and strategies for promoting them.
Recent Headlines From MarTech Today, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Marketing Technology:
- 2017: The year in B2B marketing innovation
Dec 26, 2017 by Peter Isaacson
As we close in on the new year, columnist Peter Isaacson takes a look back at the trends that shaped B2B marketing and anticipates how they’ll continue to unfold in 2018.
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
- 4 Mistakes to Avoid When Using a Digital Marketing Agency, Vertical Measures
- Amazon Celebrates Biggest Holiday; More Than Four Million People Trialed Prime In One Week Alone This Season, Amazon Press
- Data And Diversification: How Publishers Survived 2017, AdExchanger
- Email trends in 2018: What do the experts predict?, Econsultancy
- Facebook vs. Engagement Bait; Amazon vs. YouTube: 11 Stories, MarketingProfs
- Increase Your Sales with Pre-Built E-Commerce Segments, MailChimp
- Influencer Marketing vs. Affiliate Marketing: Which Is Better?, MediaKix
- Unsolicited Advice: How to Avoid 4 Content Marketing Blunders, Content Marketing Institute
- Wearables Still Far from Mass Adoption in US, eMarketer
- Where does brand safety go from here?, Mobile Marketer