Marketing Day: Facebook deadlines, SMX Advanced recap, programmatic accounts & more
Here's our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Should marketers own programmatic accounts as they do with SEM & Social?
Jul 5, 2018 by Kevin Lee
Contributor Kevin Lee discusses the pros and cons of large brands bringing some elements of programmatic media in-house.
- Close the Online/Offline Data Gap with AI-driven Call Intelligence
Jul 5, 2018 by Digital Marketing Depot
Consumers don’t think of their brand experiences as “online” or “offline.” They expect one consistent path to purchase, no matter how they interact with you. With mobile search and voice interactions on the rise, it’s more important than ever to make phone calls a critical part of your data-driven marketing strategy.
- SMX Advanced recap: Audience targeting in a privacy-centric world
Jul 4, 2018 by Keri Morgret
Contributor Keri Morgret recaps a session covering new developments in audience targeting and how tracking changes will affect the way you use audience targeting and remarketing.
- How to prioritize SEO tasks by impact
Jul 4, 2018 by Casie Gillette
How do you know if the SEO and content changes you’re making will benefit your site? Contributor Casie Gillette looks at ways to prioritize resources so they impact your bottom line and support your business objectives.
- Facebook reminds developers deadline for app reviews is less than a month away
Jul 3, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
App developers wanting to keep access to a number of APIs will need to submit their apps for review by August 1.
Recent Headlines From MarTech Today, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Marketing Technology:
- Despite marketers’ optimism about new privacy laws, massive data breaches continue to rock consumers’ trust
Jul 5, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
Will GDPR and the recently passed California privacy law herald a new age where companies avoid breaches by taking proper precautions?
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
- Are Marketing Comics a Strong Addition to Your Storytelling Campaigns?, Skyword
- Ensuring your security and privacy within Gmail, Google
- Facebook Ads Offer Peek at Looming Supreme Court Fight, The New York Times
- How to Make Piles of Money Using Instagram, Bloomberg
- NoFailMail: How Testing Helps You Avoid the 5 Biggest Email Fails, Litmus
- See Competitors’ Ads on Facebook and Twitter, Practical Ecommerce
- Snapchat brings AR to Disney, Universal, Six Flags, Mobile Marketer
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.