Marketing Day: Facebook to limit weapon accessory ads, CMP’s and more
Debra Mastaler on June 18, 2018 at 4:16 pm
Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- MarTech Landscape: What is a consent management platform (CMP)?
Jun 18, 2018 by Barry Levine
The new CMPs are offering ways for publishers to capture and disseminate user consents, with support for the two biggest ad-related consent mechanisms — IAB’s and Google’s.
- Facebook to limit weapon accessory ad targeting to users 18 & over
Jun 18, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
Starting June 21, advertisers promoting weapon accessories will have to restrict ad audiences to users 18 years and older.
- How researching B2B influencers can deliver actionable intelligence
Jun 18, 2018 by Michael Brito
Contributor Michael Brito details how to gather and utilize information to inform a successful influencer campaign.
- Martech + Ad tech, Part 1: The tools to transform insight into action
Jun 18, 2018 by Jose Cebrian
Navigating the convergence of martech and ad tech isn’t for the faint-hearted, but contributor Jose Cebrian describes the possibilities now arising.
- Is your customer the unifying thread? How to do martech right
Jun 18, 2018 by Debbie Qaqish
How you approach martech is highly dependent on the thread that’s unifying all of your decision-making. Contributor Debbie Qaqish explains how this affects your chances of success.
- Google announces new features for retail advertisers at SMX Advanced
Jun 18, 2018 by Ginny Marvin
A new local inventory ad unit for GDN and product pricing benchmarks are among the announcements.
Recent Headlines From MarTech Today, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Marketing Technology:
- This week in GDPR: OneTrust reports high usage of its DSAR tool, Altify updates its platform & more
Jun 15, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
A weekly wrap-up of how companies are adapting to the new General Data Protection Regulation
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
- A Look at Facebook’s Updated Reporting, Clix Marketing
- Data Ethics: Permission Is Not The Problem, AdExchanger
- Frontline contact with the consumer is still the foundation of good marketing, Econsultancy
- Guide to Permission-Based Email Marketing, Infusionsoft
- How Color and Typography Influence Consumers, Marketing Profs
- How content marketing technology can support marketers, Skyword
- How to Use Facebook Ads to Improve Your Video Views, Social Media Examiner
- Linkedin Carousel Ads Have Arrived, Wordstream