Marketing Day: Facebook video Ad Breaks expand, YouTube intros call-to-action ad extension, more
Ginny Marvin on December 13, 2018 at 6:13 pm
Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Facebook expands Ad Breaks to 14 more countries, launches Watch globally on desktop
Dec 13, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
Says more than 75 million daily Watch visitors spend, on average, more than 20 minutes on the video platform.
- YouTube sunsetting call-to-action overlays in favor of new ad extension
Dec 13, 2018 by Ginny Marvin
The call-to-action ad extension will be available for TrueView in-stream ads to start.
- Agenda alert: Adobe is keynoting at MarTech!
Dec 13, 2018 by Scott Brinker
We’re excited to announce a newly-confirmed keynote speaker! Join us for a candid keynote conversation to learn first-hand insights about how Adobe leverages marketing technology to accomplish their business goals. The complete agenda will be posted soon – stay tuned! Connect with Ann and your martech tribe April 3-5, 2019 in San Jose. Get all […]
- How effective acquisition strategies can drive growth
Dec 13, 2018 by Inbal Lavi
A strategy anchored by a focus on verticals, market leadership and technology offers a pathway for companies in the performance marketing industry to grow their businesses and unlock value for partners.
Recent Headlines From MarTech Today, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Marketing Technology:
- Branch launches cross-channel cohort analysis for app marketers
by Barry Levine
- How likely is your sales team to recommend you to a friend or colleague?
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
- FTC complaint filed against Diageo on Ciroc social media marketing, Westfaironline.com
- Nielsen’s Q2 Audience Benchmark Shows How Connected Devices Are Reshaping Media, Adexchanger.com
- The Tips and Tricks of Designing for E-Commerce, Sourcingjournal.com