Marketing Day: Forrester report, happy birthday email marketing, best MarTech rates & more
Here's our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Secure your seat at MarTech! Best rates expire Saturday
Aug 27, 2018 by Marketing Land
Marketing technologies and operations are maturing at lightspeed. It’s no surprise that organizations are struggling to keep up. For senior marketing leaders like you, connecting strategy, technology, and talent that drives results is expected on demand, not in some far off, hypothetical and mythical future.
- Email marketing turned 40 this year. Now what?
Aug 27, 2018 by Kyle Henderick
Even the first email marketing message, however spammy, achieved astounding results. Contributor Kyle Henderick explains how far we’ve come since then and where we’re headed.
- Forrester report: Video ad spending expected to hit $103B in 2023
Aug 27, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
Marketers shouldn’t abandon TV, but they should add other distribution channels to the mix.
- 12 pieces of conversion optimization advice you should ignore
Aug 24, 2018 by Ayat Shukairy
Whenever you hear a marketing practice referred to as “easy,” it’s usually not. Contributor Ayat Shukairy looks at some common CRO misconceptions and their uncommon realities.
Recent Headlines From MarTech Today, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Marketing Technology:
- Podcasting continues its meteoric rise, creating more opportunities for marketers
Aug 27, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
Challenges remain for the fledgling industry, but there is ripe opportunity for advertisers to engage with captive and motivated audiences.
- 3 reasons why your leads are bad & how to evolve the way you deliver for sales
Aug 27, 2018 by John Steinert
Contributor John Steinert argues that B2B marketers now have both the learning and the tools to move beyond leads to a more effective approach.
- Are brands approaching a crisis in authenticity?
Aug 27, 2018 by Barry Levine
MarTech Conference Chair Scott Brinker: It’s a ‘non-zero’ possibility.
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
- 4 Tips to Developing a Strong Brand Image, Level 343
- 50 Content Promotion Tactics to Help Your Great Content Get Amazing Exposure, TopRankBlog
- Facebook Ads Frequency How To Fight It, Adespresso
- Here’s What’s Needed To Scale Behavioral Targeting In OTT, AdExchanger
- How to Set-Up Facebook Dynamic Creative Ads, ClixMarketing
- How to Write a Powerful Case Study That Converts With 50 Examples, CoSchedule
- How We Cut the Cost of Lead Acquisition from $150 to $5: A Facebook Messenger Case Study, Mobile Monkey
- Removing Myanmar Military Officials From Facebook, Facebook Newsroom
- The Best Slack Communities For Bloggers, Jeff Bullas
- The cure for Facebook’s fake news infection? It might be these women, CNET
- The Future Is Now: How Chatbots Streamline Lead Gen and Sales, Salesforce
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.