Marketing Day: IAB Tech Lab launches hub, how to hack a higher ROI & more
Here's our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- IAB Tech Lab launches primer and resource hub on ad-oriented blockchain tech
Jul 30, 2018 by Barry Levine
The new offerings are part of the Tech Lab’s efforts to bring the ad community up to speed, define key terms and metrics and separate value from hype.
- Why AI for PR may be different than AI for marketing
Jul 30, 2018 by Barry Levine
A PR exec sees an essential difference that will keep humans in the game.
- 5 ways to hack a higher marketing ROI
Jul 30, 2018 by Rex Briggs
Contributor Rex Briggs shares a historical and insightful take on how marketers should look at marketing ROI and ways to increase it.
- 7 easy ways to multiply your conversions
Jul 30, 2018 by Digital Marketing Depot
Ask marketers what their goals are, and one of the first things they will say is to deliver a more personalized experience to their customers. This isn’t a goal aimed solely at increasing conversions; it’s also about meeting customers’ growing expectations.
- Prediction About Data Usage Post-GDPR
Jul 30, 2018 by Rob Rasko
Contributor Rob Rasko interviewed 3 industry leaders and asked, ‘Has GDPR changed business practices, the perceptions around data usage and how companies plan to operate in the future?’ Here’s what he learned.
- How to use SEO for big ROI during back-to-school and other sales events
Jul 30, 2018 by Karen Bone
Contributor Karen Bone reviews how to use SEO and content campaigns to boost revenue before, during and after major sales events.
Recent Headlines From MarTech Today, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Marketing Technology:
- 6 steps for achieving breakthrough demand gen: How better data supports more effective outcomes
Jul 30, 2018 by John Steinert
Contributor John Steinert explains how to keep off the low-quality high-volume treadmill.
- Cedato unveils ‘contextual lookalike targeting’ for programmatic video
Jul 30, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
The company says it’s the first to offer data-based contextual advertising for video that meets clients’ KPIs.
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
- 21 of the Best Email Subject Lines We’ve Ever Seen, Hubspot
- 3 YouTube shopping trends marketers should understand, Think With Google
- A Safer Conversation, Periscope
- Instagram: The Ad Channel Your Parents Aren’t On (Yet), Practical Ecommerce
- Introducing Marketing API, v3.1, Facebook for Developers
- The Facebook Attribution Window: How Facebook Tracks Conversions, Social Media Examiner
- Why You Need To Include Pinterest in Your Marketing Strategy, Business 2 Community
- You Must Win Every Moment of Trust to Win the Moment of Truth, Content Marketing Institute
- YouTube desktop player now supports vertical videos w/ dynamic video player, 9 to 5 Google
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.