Marketing Day: Link opportunities, YouTube’s top ads in December & content distribution
Amy Gesenhues on January 10, 2018 at 4:05 pm
Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Best practices for qualifying your link opportunities
Jan 10, 2018 by Ryan Shelley
So, you’ve got a list of potential linking partners, but how do you qualify them? Columnist Ryan Shelley shares his process.
- How independent retailers can thrive in a volatile market
Jan 10, 2018 by Evan Magliocca
As traditional retailers continue to struggle, columnist Evan Magliocca explains why it’s a unique opportunity for smaller brands to prosper amid the wreckage.
- Clash Royale’s ‘Epic Comeback’ was #1 YouTube ad in December, Apple was top brand overall
Jan 10, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
Apple’s three iPhone X ads owned nearly one-third of the 87.8 million views generated by brands in YouTube’s December ad leaderboard.
- SteelHouse adds Connected TV
Jan 10, 2018 by Barry Levine
The ad platform is the latest to bring CTV into the digital ad ecosystem.
- 5 content distribution strategies for 2018
Jan 10, 2018 by Sherry Bonelli
So, you’ve created tons of content, but you still aren’t gaining any traction. What gives? Columnist Sherry Bonelli explains how doing more with your existing content can help it reach its full potential.
- The CMO, martech and ‘marchitecture’: Messaging that matters to customers
Jan 10, 2018 by Jim Yu
What is a “marchitecture,” and why should it be an essential part of your strategy? Columnist Jim Yu explains how it can bridge the gap between your technology infrastructure and your customers’ needs.
Recent Headlines From MarTech Today, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Marketing Technology:
- New report: The Internet of Things and blockchain tech are made for each other
Jan 10, 2018 by Barry Levine
IoT devices are constantly talking about themselves, and shared ledger technologies just love to record it all, permanently.
- What are you putting on the front burner? B2B marketing predictions and recommendations for 2018
Jan 10, 2018 by John Steinert
To help B2B marketers prepare for what the future holds, columnist John Steinert lays out three trends you should keep top of mind in the coming year.
- InMobi scoops up AerServ for $90 million
Jan 10, 2018 by Ginny Marvin
The combination creates the largest programmatic video advertising platform, says InMobi.
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
- ‘We’re marching in the same direction’: Facebook is emphasizing Groups, and publishers are following suit, Digiday
- 6 Ways to Drive Loyalty with Intelligent Content, Movable Ink
- For Ad Buyers, a Tale of Two Identity Graphs Emerges in 2018, eMarketer
- Google’s VR180 Cameras Are the Future of Point-and-Shoot, Wired
- How brands can use innovative ad formats to break through clutter, Mobile Marketer
- How to Build an Ecommerce Keyword List, Practical Ecommerce
- Marketers Share Strategies for Twitter’s New 280-Character Limit, CMS Wire
- Segmentation Models: New Segmenting Practices, MarketingProfs
- The five Ps of AI strategy for marketers, Econsultancy
- Video Storytelling Secrets From an Award-Winning Series, Content Marketing Institute