Get the most important digital marketing news each day.
Marketing Day: Madison Logic integration with Marketo, Frito-Lay CMO interview & more
Amy Gesenhues on January 5, 2018 at 4:00 pm
Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Madison Logic becomes bidirectional with marketing automation by integrating with Marketo
Jan 5, 2018 by Barry Levine
The move follows Madison Logic’s recent integration with Salesforce’s CRM.
- Frito-Lay CMO says marketers need a listen-first mentality to be successful
Jan 5, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
Frito-Lay CMO Jennifer Saenz says listening to consumers is a top priority if you want to build marketing experiences that drive engagement.
- The 2018 content focus challenge
Jan 5, 2018 by Rachel Lindteigen
It’s a new year — with a new outlook. Columnist Rachel Lindteigen discusses how to choose a focus term that will help guide your content marketing strategy in 2018 and beyond.
- Holiday shoppers increasingly turned to Google Maps in the countdown to Christmas Day
Jan 5, 2018 by Andy Taylor
Columnist Andy Taylor from Merkle shares data on how consumers engaged with Maps and Local Inventory Ads over the holiday shopping period.
Recent Headlines From MarTech Today, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Marketing Technology:
- So, what’s it like to be a CMO of a marketing-focused business?
Jan 5, 2018 by Scott Vaughan
What happens when your role is the same as your target customer’s? Columnist Scott Vaughan shares insights into how to use this situation to your advantage.
- Taplytics brings the quality of an in-store experience to mobile
Jan 5, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
The cloud company says that “magical” mobile experiences will drive higher ROI.
- A new AI-powered Chrome extension judges content on its ‘trustworthiness’
Jan 5, 2018 by Barry Levine
Called Unpartial, it’s an offshoot of natural language processing previously developed by Recognant for cancer researchers and market testers.
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
- 5 Graphs to Change the Way You Understand Mobile Video and TV, Facebook Business
- 5 Smart Ways To Generate Endless Ideas For Your Content Marketing, Jeff Bullas
- 5 ways voice assistance is shaping consumer behavior, Think with Google
- 7 Ways to Hack the Instagram Algorithm and Get Way More Views, Ignite Visibility
- App revenue climbed 35 percent to $60 billion in 2017, TechCrunch
- Content Strategy 101: What It is and Where to Start, CMS Wire
- Forrester: Mobile will drive 69% of search ad growth by 2022, Mobile Marketer
- How Do Brands Regram on Instagram?, Socialbakers
- The Difference Between Marketing and Advertising (and Why It Matters), MarketingSherpa
- Three reasons why agility works for content creators, not just for techies, Econsultancy