Marketing Day: Marketers react to Facebook Portal, Write better email subject lines, Video ads stats
Here's our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
Ginny Marvin on October 9, 2018 at 4:05 pm
Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- What marketers are saying about Facebook’s new Portal video chat devices
Oct 9, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
Some marketers see opportunity — even if they don’t quite know what that is yet.
- SMX East kicks off in 2 weeks! Join us for actionable SEO & SEM tactics
Oct 9, 2018 by Marketing Land
Attend the search marketing conference programmed by the industry’s leading experts… the editors and contributors at Search Engine Land. Join us at SMX® East October 24-25 in NYC for tactic-rich SEO and SEM sessions, inspirational keynotes, networking, hands-on clinics, and a rewarding conference experience. View rates and register today! Tactics you’ll use to drive traffic, boost […]
- Why nothing matters more than your email’s subject line
Oct 9, 2018 by Len Shneyder
Here’s how to craft a subject line that gets your email opened and, even better, opens your customer’s mind to engagement.
- How Marketing Land is changing to support you better
Oct 9, 2018 by Henry Powderly
We’re here to help digital marketers, and we take it very seriously.
- Estimate: Video now 25 percent of all US digital advertising, Facebook the top site
Oct 9, 2018 by Greg Sterling
Facebook roughly 2X of YouTube when looking at net video revenue, according to eMarketer.
- How the IAB Tech Lab’s new PrivacyChain could solve one of consent management’s biggest problems
Oct 8, 2018 by Barry Levine
Now entering a testing-and-comments phase, the blockchain-based PrivacyChain could ease tensions between advertisers, publishers and consumers.
- LivePerson boosts its automated conversational capabilities with Conversable acquisition
Oct 8, 2018 by Barry Levine
Conversable brings AI, social listening and interaction templates to LivePerson’s customer service-oriented bots.
- Pandora launches online analytics tools, announces ad distribution agreement with SoundCloud
Oct 8, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
The company says that the SoundCloud partnership expands its total addressable audience to 100 million.
Recent Headlines From MarTech Today, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Marketing Technology:
- The role of strategic marketing operations in addressing today’s top 3 CMO challenges
Oct 9, 2018 by Debbie Qaqish
The opportunity has never been higher for marketing operations to step up from being button pushers to strategic contributors and enablers.
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
- Delta taps customers via Twitter poll to pick in-flight movie features | Delta News Hub, news.delta.com
- Leaked Transcript of Private Meeting Contradicts Google’s Official Story on China, theintercept.com
- Is Virtual Reality Set to Disrupt The Digital Workplace?, www.cmswire.com
- What’s next for digital advertising after Facebook hack, www.cnbc.com