Marketing Day: Product listing ads, Facebook Ads Manager problems, the data-driven era
Here's our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
Amy Gesenhues on November 20, 2018 at 4:00 pm
Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Product listing ads, digital co-op and the $13 billion opportunity
Nov 20, 2018 by Andreas Reiffen
By joining forces with brands, retailers making a PLA co-op spend can bid more aggressively and expand their profile where it matters.
- Facebook Ads Manager problems affecting many advertisers, days ahead of Black Friday
Nov 20, 2018 by Ginny Marvin
A number of advertisers trying to access their Facebook and Instagram campaigns on Tuesday were met with few options.
- Did the data-driven era miss an exit?
Nov 20, 2018 by David Dowhan
If the focus is on the right data aligned to business strategies instead of the same basic demographics, marketers don’t have to live in fear that inaccurate data will derail campaigns.
- Expedia-owned vacation sites HomeAway, VRBO now provide unified virtual tours
Nov 20, 2018 by Barry Levine
Using spherical photos from any supported source, the sites convert them to a single file format and user interface.
Recent Headlines From MarTech Today, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Marketing Technology:
- Blockthrough acquires PageFair, merging two leading anti-adblocking platforms
Nov 20, 2018 by Barry Levine
PageFair’s Adblocking Report will continue, and, for the time being, the companies will maintain their separate brands and logins.
- Are you a member of the MarTech community? Check out the Manifesto and find out
Nov 20, 2018 by MarTech Today
“Martech” isn’t just shorthand for “marketing technology.” It’s a community of forward-thinkers working at the intersection of marketing, technology, and management. Possibilities fire their imagination. Silos disappear. Agility increases. And customer satisfaction soars. Last year, we wrote the Martech Manifesto as a rallying cry for this community.
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
- 5 Trends that Will Define the Future of Marketing Automation, Marketo
- 5 Ways Emotional Writing Can Save Your Holiday Content Campaign, Socialbakers
- 71% will shop Thanksgiving weekend, Cyber Monday, Retail Dive
- Digitalization of audio advertising leaps forward in new deals from iHeartMedia, Pandora’s AdsWizz, Mobile Marketer
- How to gain insights from your competitors’ email campaigns, My Emma
- Is Third-Party Data Dead? We Don’t Think So and Here’s Why, Kenshoo
- Retailer Survival And The Role Of Digital Marketing, AdExchanger
- Snap’s Spiegel Flies High Above Wall Street Worries, The Information
- The Giving Season is Upon Us, Official YouTube Blog
- What’s happening next: 9 holiday predictions every marketer should know, Twitter Marketing