Marketing Day: Scaling website analytics, future of agencies, marketers and IoT in 2019
Amy Gesenhues on January 17, 2019 at 4:00 pm
Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Get proven SEO & SEM tactics – attend SMX in San Jose in 2 weeks
Jan 17, 2019 by Marketing Land
In 2019, A.I., voice assistants, mobile-first, video, and visual search will reshape the picture of successful search marketing. Smart marketers who want to stay sharp in the New Year are attending SMX® West in San Jose, January 30-31… less than two weeks from now.
- Crawl, walk, run and fly: The 4 stages of scaling website analytics
Jan 17, 2019 by Jeffery Cheal
It’s time to identify where you are with your data practices and learn how to get to the next stage of your website analytics process.
- What working with tech brands taught me about the future of agencies
Jan 17, 2019 by Ming Chan
As brands become more tech-integrated and act more like nimble startups, agencies must provide the agility, velocity and production processes to be successful.
- Here’s why you should take a deep dive into data to optimize your conversions
Jan 17, 2019 by Laura Robinson
A thorough audit of tracking tools can improve your CRO framework because knowing your platform will help you think about how to best use it for your specific business strategy.
- How are marketers using IoT in 2019?
Jan 16, 2019 by Robin Kurzer
Tell us your IoT plans in our short poll; we’ll share the answers in a future story.
Recent Headlines From MarTech Today, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Marketing Technology:
- New Salesforce tools let marketers create mobile apps without developers
Jan 17, 2019 by Barry Levine
Now, marketers and admins can create and publish iOS and Android apps with pre-built components and a few clicks.
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
- CEO Activism: Inside Comms and Marketing, Weber Shandwick
- Facebook poaches Google’s AR/VR engineering lead to take over Portal team, TechCrunch
- How Twitter Will Ensure Brand Safety For Video Advertisers In 2019, AdExchanger
- Marketing Psychology in 2019: Make Your Mark Digitally, Marketo
- Merkle Launches 2019 Marketing Imperatives, A CMO’s Roadmap to People-Based Marketing, Business Wire
- Omnichannel Customer Experience: How Much Is too Much?, CMS Wire
- Removing Coordinated Inauthentic Behavior from Russia, Facebook Newsroom
- What makes an email bounce? What marketers need to know, My Emma