Marketing Day: Sprinklr adds AI, customer acquisition on social media & Facebook’s earnings report
Here's our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Sprinklr adds AI to its customer experience platform
Apr 27, 2018 by Barry Levine
Built around social media, the company is launching its new Intuition to initially categorize and route social posts related to customer care.
- Customer acquisition on social media — with your own data
Apr 27, 2018 by Brian Handly
At a time when the use of third-party data is under increased scrutiny, contributor Brian Handly touts the benefits of using your own.
- Facebook impervious to scandal as Q1 results of $12 billion easily beat expectations
Apr 26, 2018 by Greg Sterling
The company posted 50 percent ad-revenue growth; 91 percent was mobile.
Recent Headlines From MarTech Today, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Marketing Technology:
- Why attribution can be overrated & create unintended consequences
Apr 27, 2018 by Scott Vaughan
Sure, attribution can be helpful, but contributor Scott Vaughan warns you must keep your eyes on your ultimate goal to avoid getting distracted.
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
- 17 User-Generated Content Examples to Grow Past $15M in Annual Sales, Shopify
- Artificial Intelligence – the Next Frontier In Content Marketing, Marketo
- Ecommerce Email Personalization Made Easy, Multichannel Merchant
- How to drive conversions with content marketing, My Emma
- Instagram Influencer Engagement: Branded and Non-Branded Posts, MarketingProfs
- Introducing New Tools for Facebook Fundraisers, Facebook Newsroom
- The 1-2-3-4 Strategy to Drive Leads From Instagram, Content Marketing Institute
- The 10 Best Subreddits for Marketers, Contently
- YouTube Struggles With Plan to Clean Up Mess That Made It Rich, Bloomberg
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.