Marketing Day: The MarTech agenda, Amazon’s targeted product sampling ad tests, more
Here's our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
Amy Gesenhues on January 8, 2019 at 4:07 pm
Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Amazon’s latest ad test: Targeted Product Sampling
Jan 8, 2019 by Ginny Marvin
The program, currently in pilot, could eventually be available to CPG companies via Amazon’s self-service ad platform.
- The MarTech agenda is live. See what’s in store & join us in San Jose!
Jan 8, 2019 by Scott Brinker
Seasoned marketers are right to be wary of too many industry predictions, but I’m quite certain of three things for the year ahead: Marketing technology and operations management will be integral to marketing in 2019. Martech tools, talents, tactics, and the overall marketing world will continue to change.
- Winning on Amazon: Here are 3 strategies that can help
Jan 8, 2019 by Andrew Waber
Ask hard questions about your product assortment and get yourself ready for the ‘One Vendor’ change on the Brand Registry.
Recent Headlines From MarTech Today, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Marketing Technology:
- MoPub partners with Pixalate, DoubleVerify to fight in-app ad fraud
Jan 8, 2019 by Amy Gesenhues
The third-party integrations are aimed at eliminating invalid traffic on the mobile app exchange.
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
- 5 Critical Elements of a Successful Website, Marketo
- 5 Ways to Accelerate Your Social Commerce Strategy in the New Year, Shopify
- 6 Key Components of Product Videos, Practical Ecommerce
- As Targeting Becomes Old Hat, Ad Tech Turns To Creative, AdExchanger
- European Fraud Benchmark Research – 2019, Tag Today
- Facebook culture described as ‘cult-like’, review process blamed, CNBC
- How Disruptor Brands Find Growth, Facebook Business
- The benefits of plain text email marketing, My Emma
- Top 10 Trends in Digital Advertising in 2019, Marin Software