Marketing Day: The MarTech Conference, Amazon acquisition metrics, B2B digital transformation
Here's our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Gain expert martech strategies. Lowest rates end Saturday!
Jan 22, 2019 by Scott Brinker
How many times have you said… “I don’t have enough time to evaluate marketing technology.” “I’m not seeing results on my martech investments.” “I’m fighting internal resistance and organizational dysfunction.” “I need more training than my company can provide.” You’re not alone. Your fellow marketers face these challenges every day too.
- Amazon had a record-breaking holiday season, here’s how advertisers managed it
Jan 22, 2019 by Melissa Reilly
The holiday season brought improved Sponsored Brand ad copy approval times but policy enforcement was fairly inconsistent. However, new feature rollouts should continue to be helpful into the new year.
- Amazon adds customer acquisition metrics for display, video, Sponsored Brands campaigns
Jan 22, 2019 by Ginny Marvin
The “new-to-brand” set of metrics are aimed at helping brands understand how well their campaigns convert first-time buyers.
- New report: B2B digital transformation is more focused on customers than on efficiency
Jan 18, 2019 by Barry Levine
A new report from CPQ software provider FPX indicates more companies understand the best way to drive sales is boosting customer experience.
Recent Headlines From MarTech Today, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Marketing Technology:
- Beeswax funding news underscores a rise in bringing services in-house, faith in CTV advertising
Jan 22, 2019 by Robin Kurzer
The BaaS platform has secured a total of $28 million and reported a jump in revenue of 150 percent over last year.
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
- 3 trends driving the Second Golden Age of Martech: ecosystems, experts, and (citizen) engineers, Chief Marketing Technologist
- How Your Website Can Be Your Biggest Digital Strategy Opportunity, Marketo
- Mobile users show greatest ad awareness while watching TV, Mobile Marketer
- New Rate Limit Console Launches in App Dashboard, Facebook for Developers
- Our Marketing Measurement Journey Is Going Nowhere, AdExchanger
- The Expert PPC Marketer’s Retargeting Guide For Facebook, AdStage
- The key to assisting your customers is a smarter approach to analytics , Think with Google
- Your top plays for the Big Game on Pinterest, Pinterest Business
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.