Get the most important digital marketing news each day.
Marketing Day: What is XR, Google brings custom intent audiences to YouTube & more
Amy Gesenhues on March 13, 2018 at 4:00 pm
Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- What we can learn from the recent KFC debacle in Britain
Mar 13, 2018 by Malcolm Cox
Contributor Malcolm Cox shares how marketers turned a crisis into a victory for the global brand.
- MarTech Landscape: What is XR?
Mar 13, 2018 by Barry Levine
If you’re getting dizzy categorizing all the reality-transforming technologies, here’s an increasingly popular term that covers the entire channel.
- Bringing search intent to video: Google extends custom intent audiences to YouTube, launches TrueView for Action ads
Mar 13, 2018 by Ginny Marvin
The new ad format features more a prominent call to action and can reach people based on recent search history with custom intent audiences.
- Don’t miss out on special MarTech rates, expiring Saturday
Mar 13, 2018 by Marketing Land
Marketing Automation. Analytics. GDPR. Mobile. Social. Cloud. These topics and many more are the ones that, in 2018, serious marketing technologists are grappling with. They are also topics that we’ll be featuring at MarTech®, April 23-25 in San Jose.
Recent Headlines From MarTech Today, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Marketing Technology:
- CMOs: Look to musicians for advice on a martech stack that performs
Mar 13, 2018 by Scott Vaughan
Contributor Scott Vaughan returns from Nashville reflecting on what marketers can learn from the original ‘stack’ users.
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
- Alexa is coming to the office, Axios
- How Machine-Learning Improves Multichannel Marketing Attribution, MarketingProfs
- Improve Your Ad Campaigns With Help From a Facebook Marketing Partner, Facebook Business
- MarTech Preps As GDPR Looms, AdExchanger
- Measurement matters: Laying a foundation for better measurement, today and tomorrow, Think with Google
- No Joke: 8 Email Marketing Ideas for April Fool’s Day, Movable Ink Blog
- Shopping is going mobile, in-store and out, Retail Dive
- Spotify Launches Self-Serve Advertising Platform in the UK and Canada, Spotify News
- The Ecommerce Fashion Industry: Statistics, Trends & Strategy, Shopify
- The state of brands taking marketing in-house, in 5 charts, Digiday