Marketing Land Publisher Seeks E-Commerce/Marketing Leader
Third Door Media, the publisher of Marketing Land, is looking for a rare individual who is results-driven, creative, analytical and collaborative.
The Vice President of E-commerce & Marketing is responsible for growing attendee ticket sales for three leading conference series serving internet marketers: MarTech, Search Marketing Expo (SMX) and SocialPro.
- Create compelling value propositions for each conference and amplify those messages via e-mail, online display, social media and any other effective means of selling tickets.
- Develop and optimize the user experience across the web, e-commerce and customer services platforms. Enhance the user experience for conference attendees by providing the information they need to get the most out of each event with pre-conference and on-site information.
- Identify and complete agreements with marketing partners/associations.
- Manage relationships with:
- Audience development/social media team (internal)
- Web team (internal)
- Performance marketing agency (external)
- Graphic artists (external)
- Customer support/call center (external)
- Ad operations consultant (external)
Experience with these systems is desired: marketing automation, e-mail distribution, registration, ad server, A/B testing.
This position reports to the CEO.
Compensation is based on experience and results. TDM provides generous paid vacation, 401(k) contribution, internet and phone reimbursement, among other benefits.
Interested? Tell us your qualifications and send your resume to email@example.com.