MarTech All Access passes are here. Snatch yours up now & save $500!
MarTech® is the conference for executives and senior practitioners at the intersection of marketing, technology and management. Join us April 23-25 in San Jose. You’ll walk away with the insights, intelligence and strategies needed to drive digital transformation and improve customer experiences. Buy your All Access pass now to secure a seat at MarTech! With […]
MarTech® is the conference for executives and senior practitioners at the intersection of marketing, technology and management. Join us April 23-25 in San Jose. You’ll walk away with the insights, intelligence and strategies needed to drive digital transformation and improve customer experiences.
Buy your All Access pass now to secure a seat at MarTech!
With an All Access pass, you’ll have access to two full days of in-depth sessions across three tracks — Marketing, Technology and Management — with candid presentations from digital leaders at Aetna, Airbnb, Alert Logic, CDP Institute, City National Bank, DonorsChoose.org, Epsilon, Evernote, HashiCorp, Intel, Intuit, LogMeIn, L’Oréal, Madrona Ventures, Medtronic, Oracle, Palo Alto Networks, Real Story Group, Red Hat, Redpoint Ventures, Reduxio Systems, T-Mobile, Visier, VMWare and more.
In addition, you can attend sessions in the Solutions track and Discover MarTech Theater. Stick with a single track for the day or mix and match sessions across tracks to craft your own personalized agenda. See the agenda, see who’s speaking, and get all the details.
Keynotes that inspire
We’re also particularly excited about our keynotes, featuring truly innovative women in senior marketing technology roles: Holly Rollo, CMO at RSA, Sandy Carter, vice president at Amazon Web Services, Madeline Delianides, former executive director marketing technology, creative production and operations at The New York Times, and Adelyn Zhou, CMO of TOPBOTS.
The connections you make at MarTech are invaluable. You’ll meet others with shared interests at:
- Speed Networking! Meet and mingle with like-minded attendees in bite-sized bursts. It’s an awesome ice-breaker to kick off the show.
- The Stackies! Check out your peers’ marketing stacks and celebrate the winners of the coveted Stackie Awards.
- Expo Hall Reception! Come for the cocktails, stay for free martech solution demos from 150+ vendors and exhibitors.
Register NOW & save $500 (seriously!)
MarTech alpha rates expire February 10 (next week!), so now is your chance to save big. Securing your All Access pass today means you will lock in our very best rates, a total of $500 off on-site prices!
Here’s what you get with an All Access pass:
- Unlimited access to all conference sessions.
- Access to online speaker presentations.
- Full breakfasts, hot lunches and built-in refreshment breaks.
- Complimentary WiFi.
- Unlimited access to all networking events (including the Stackies!).
- Access to all keynote presentations.
- Full access to the Expo Hall (including hundreds of free martech solution demos plus swag).
- Access to all of the Solution Track & Discover MarTech sessions
Remember, book your ticket by February 10 to enjoy $500 off on your MarTech All Access pass. If you’re planning to join us in San Jose, don’t delay. Register now!
Hope to see you there!
Psst… Enhance your MarTech experience when you bring your team! Check out our awesome group rates. Or extend your MarTech experience with a half-day intensive workshop! Struggling to get buy-in from your manager? We’ve made it simple with this handy “Get The Boss Onboard” resource.
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.