Martech enablement series: Part 9 — Bringing it all together!
- Part 1: What is martech enablement?
- Part 2: The race team analogy
- Part 3: The team members
- Part 4: Building the team
- Part 5: The team strategy
- Part 6: Building the car
- Part 7: Insights, intelligence and integration
- Part 8: Executing martech enablement
In these previous parts, we looked at how your martech team is parallel to an automobile race team. We spent time investigating how a race team constructs their crew and then builds a strategy for winning their individual races and the overall series.
We also looked at how they build the car and supporting technology to win their races. All the while, I drew a comparison as to how this is a successful approach for building a martech team in your organization, identifying this process as “martech enablement.”
Now, we can reflect on the process and look at ways to evaluate your overall progress in maturing and transforming your organization.