MarTech kicks off in 2 weeks… will we see you there?
Join us September 16-18 in Boston to learn actionable tactics, discover time-saving tools, and connect with the martech community!
In two weeks, 1,400 senior-level marketers like you will attend MarTech®, September 16-18 in Boston. This is your chance to….
- Learn actionable tactics & proven strategies for overcoming sticky marketing challenges, from driving results from your martech stack to building a powerhouse marketing ops team
- Discover time-saving tools from 70+ vendors, covering everything from automation to analytics
- Connect with the martech community at an array of networking events, from casual speed networking to A.I.-powered matchmaking with MarTech Connect
An All Access pass unlocks the entire conference experience — all sessions, keynotes, networking, exhibitors, and amenities (add a pre-conference workshop for maximum learning!). Tight on time? Focused on meeting vendors and growing your network? Attend MarTech for FREE with an Expo+ pass!
Register now! Or keep reading for the details.
Actionable Tactics From Successful Marketers
The agenda features three core editorial tracks. Each tackles an essential aspect of modern marketing. Here’s a preview:
Marketing & Leadership:
- Thriving in the Age of Data Privacy Regulations, with Kristina Podnar – The Power of Digital Policy
- Martech Leaders Hit the C-Suite: How to Convey Value of Tech While Rising Above Tactics, with Perry Hewitt – Colechurch Consulting
- Building a Marketing Technology & Operations Team That Soars, with Dave Hsu – SAP Concur and Erica Seidel – The Connective Good
- An SEO Framework for Marketing Operations & Technology Leadership, with Jessica Bowman – SEO In-house
Data & Analytics:
- Applying Data Science and Analytics in Marketing, with Patty Spiller – Livongo
- Enabling Agility and Efficiency Through Marketing Data Re-Architecture, with Jonathan Roman – Ancestry
- Making the Leap to Multi-Touch Marketing Attribution, with Adam Kirby – Mediacurrent
- Practical Lead Scoring in Google Analytics and Data Studio, with Ruth Burr Reedy – UpBuild, LLC
Technology & Operations:
- A Strategic Approach to Creating a Healthy Martech Ecosystem, with Eric Olson – Quick Base
- Marketing Enablement: Building Capabilities and Igniting Marketing’s Potential, with Mary Blanks and Fran Sapir – Red Hat
- Securing Your Martech Stack: Partnering with IT and Enterprise Security, with Jorge Garcia – Akamai Technologies, Inc.
- From Wild West to Business Best: Tales of a New Martech Team, with Emily Cnossen and Dave Hsu – SAP Concur
The Right Marketing Technology For Your Organization
You’ll meet 70+ vendors offering solutions that will help you deliver exceptional customer experiences, boost ROI, and drive sales. Check out who’s exhibiting!
Hear from participating vendors in the Solutions Track and Discover MarTech Theater — 45+ presentations, case studies, and demos designed to educate and empower, including…
- Metrics, Metrics, Metrics: The Ins & Outs Of Content Effectiveness, with Aprimo
- How to Leverage Your Web Team to Drive Agile Marketing Transformation, with Pantheon
- Personalization in the Age of Privacy, with Crownpeak
- Pain before Tech: How Land O’Lakes Approaches their Martech Stack, with Allocadia
- On the Frontlines of Digital: How to Get Customers to Love Your Brand, with Acquia
Discover MarTech Theater:
- What’s Next for Customer Data Platforms?, with Raab Associates, Inc.
- How eBay Grew An Active Grassroots Advocacy Community Using Martech, with REQ
- Clarifying The Murky Waters Of Attribution, with Ai Media Group
- Integrating Data Scientists Into Your Marketing Team, with Civis Analytics
- The Right Way to Buy Marketing Technology, with Real Story Group
MarTech is the perfect place to exchange ideas, experiences, and advice with fellow marketers, prospective clients or partners, even future talent — and grow your circle of professional contacts. Here’s what’s you’ll access in Boston:
- A.I.-Powered Matchmaking With MarTech Connect. Use our new networking tool, MarTech Connect, to match up with like-minded attendees, exhibitors, and sponsors, and set up as many in-person meetings as you like. Skip the small talk and meet people you actually want to meet!
- Speed Networking. Meet and mingle with like-minded professionals in bite-sized bursts. Speed networking is a great way to break the ice as you head into the conference.
- Opening Reception (Sponsored by Workfront & OneTrust). Explore the Expo Hall and connect with our exhibitors and fellow attendees while enjoying cocktails and snacks.
- Expo Hall Reception (Sponsored by Magnolia). After a day full of learning, unwind with drinks and appetizers in the Expo Hall. Meet even more exhibitors and forge lasting bonds with your martech community. Keynote speaker Charlene Li, author of The Disruption Mindset: Why Some Organizations Transform While Others Fail, will also host a book signing — first come, first served!
Register NOW & enjoy up to $300 off on-site rates
- All Access: All conference sessions, keynotes, networking events, and amenities, including the Expo Hall, the official MarTech event app, our new MarTech Connect tool, hot meals, WiFi, and more. Book now and save $150 off on-site rates.
- All Access + Workshop Combo (best value!): Add an expert-led workshop to your All Access pass for an immersive, intimate learning experience. Book now and save $300 off on-site rates.
- Expo+: Unlimited access to the Expo Hall, full-length Solution Track sessions and Discover MarTech Theater presentations, downloadable speaker PowerPoints, refreshments, free WiFi, the official MarTech mobile app, our new MarTech Connect tool, a Session Sampler pass, and more. Book now and it’s… free!
Register now and I’ll see you in Boston :-)
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.