Get the most important digital marketing news each day.
A Mobile-First Future: Our Top Mobile Marketing Columns Of 2015
From Google's mobile-friendly algorithm to the hottest business apps, our contributors covered the topics that mattered the most to mobile marketers in 2015. Check out what caught our readers' attention.
As more consumers turn to their mobile devices as their primary way to interact, entertain and consume, there’s no question that mobile is the future of marketing. But that message hit home even harder this year, with Google’s official announcement that more searches come from mobile than desktops, along with the tech giant’s long-anticipated release of its mobile-friendly algorithm.
Some of our columns took a deep dive into key trends and stats that dominated the mobile marketing industry, as marketers looked for insights into what to expect next. Readers were also interested in advancements in mobile technologies, such as push notifications and the Apple Watch, and how they might shape the mobile landscape moving forward.
Without further ado, the following are our top 10 columns in mobile marketing for 2015:
- Top 20 Most Useful Mobile Business Apps For 2015 by Aaron Strout, published on 4/30/15.
Social activity: Facebook 367, Google+ 0, LinkedIn 379
- 5 Key Mobile Marketing Trends For 2015 by Aaron Strout, published on 1/8/15.
Social activity: Facebook 448, Google+ 0, LinkedIn 461
- Here’s What Innovative Brands Did On Snapchat For The Super Bowl by Nick Cicero, published on 2/3/15.
Social activity: Facebook 160, Google+ 57, LinkedIn 224
- 13 Mobile Marketing Stats You Need To Know by Aaron Strout, published on 6/8/15.
Social activity: Facebook 665, Google+ 226, LinkedIn 651
- What Google’s Mobile-First Rules Mean For Your Marketing Strategy by Josh Manion, published on 5/6/15.
Social activity: Facebook 331, Google+ 0, LinkedIn 579
- 82% Of Sites Use Responsive Web Design In 2015? Try 11.8% by Bryson Meunier, published on 1/15/15.
Social activity: Facebook 272, Google+ 0, LinkedIn 382
- Is Deep Linking The New Digital Marketing Battleground? by Alex Lirtsman, published on 7/7/15.
Social activity: Facebook 300, Google+ 0, LinkedIn 423
- Can Mobile Push Notifications Replace Marketing Emails? by Aaron Strout, published on 2/5/15.
Social activity: Facebook 252, Google+ 0, LinkedIn 361
- Buyer Behavior Trends Driving The Digital Shift Toward Mobile by Soo Jin Oh, published on 6/18/15.
Social activity: Facebook 164, Google+ 41, LinkedIn 426
- What Does It Mean To Be Mobile First? And Why Should Marketers Care? by Aaron Strout, published on 7/2/15.
Social activity: Facebook 331, Google+ 104, LinkedIn 529
Methodology: Columns published in 2015 are ranked in order of pageviews measured by Google Analytics. Data includes all columns published through November 30, 2015. Social data provided by SharedCount.