Discover the ‘new’ new rules of marketing
Centralize vs. Decentralize. Automate vs. Humanize. Learn the 'new' new rules of marketing at MarTech.
The pace of marketing innovation is accelerating. Some organizations keep up. Others… well, they’re a work in progress.
Attend MarTech® October 1-3 in Boston for uncommon wisdom that ensures you overcome the contradictions of modern marketing. Here’s one of the themes we’ll explore in detail…
The ‘new’ new rules of marketing
In a recent chiefmartec post, I pondered aspects of marketing that are seemingly in opposition. Centralization and decentralization work both for and against the imperatives to automate marketing while humanizing it. The rules that emerged are complementary and oppositional:
- Centralize everything you can.
- Automate everything you can.
- Decentralize everything you can.
- Humanize everything you can.
- Embrace continuous change.
Come to MarTech for sessions that speak directly to these ‘new’ new rules of marketing…
We’ll discuss centralization versus decentralization in these sessions:
- How IT and Marketing Can Use Microservices to Peacefully Coexist and Serve the Needs of Customers
- Untangling Your Martech Stack
- And of course, my keynote — Martech in 2019: The New, New Rules of Marketing
… and we’ll delve into automation and humanization in these:
- Where Does Creativity Fit in a Data-Driven World?
- Developing a Martech Strategy that Serves Your Customers & Business
Sound relevant to your organization? There are dozens of other keynotes and sessions that will inform your strategies and expand your horizons. See the complete MarTech agenda.
Customize your experience
Book your All Access pass today and save $150 off on-site rates. You get access to 60 presentations, 10 keynotes, 70+ exhibitors, the opportunity to network with 1,300 members of the martech tribe, plus breakfasts, lunches, snacks, Expo Hall access and free WiFi.
Bundle your All Access pass with a half-day, exclusive MarTech workshop for maximum value and the opportunity to train in an immersive, intimate environment. Choose from these deep-dive topics:
- The Right Way to Buy Marketing Technology
- Agile Marketing Advantage
- Creating Connected Experiences
- Using CDP to Make the Most of Your Customer Data
Workshops sell out, so secure your seat today! See the full lineup.
An Expo+ pass is perfect if your goal is to discover and vet 70+ marketing solution providers. You’ll also learn crucial martech strategies, like How Analytically Charged Marketing Drives Better CX, during exclusive sessions on the Solutions Track and in the Discover MarTech Theater.
I hope to see you there!
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.