SMX East kicks off in 2 weeks! Join us for actionable SEO & SEM tactics
Searching for a show that tackles hot SEO & SEM topics? Choose SMX.
Attend the search marketing conference programmed by the industry’s leading experts… the editors and contributors at Search Engine Land. Join us at SMX® East October 24-25 in NYC for tactic-rich SEO and SEM sessions, inspirational keynotes, networking, hands-on clinics, and a rewarding conference experience. View rates and register today!
Tactics you’ll use to drive traffic, boost conversions, and increase sales
Your All Access pass unlocks 20 expertly-crafted sessions that address the hottest topics in search marketing, including…
- Mobile-first SEO. Alexis Sanders, Technical SEO Account Manager at Merkle, will reveal techniques for performing an audit in a mobile-first world to ensure that content, links, metadata, and structured data are compliant, regardless of how users access your site in her session, Mobile-First SEO Success.
- Page speed. Aleh Barysevish, Founder and CMO of SEO PowerSuite will serve up a comprehensive tutorial on optimizing your site for speed during his session, The Speed Update: Faster is Better for Everyone.
- Video marketing. Join Bryant Garvin, Senior Director of ECommerce & Brand Advertising at iServe.com, and Joe Martinez, Director of Paid Media & Community at Granular, for real-world insights on how to prioritize ad formats and creatively use audience segmentation in their session, Advanced Tactics For Display & Video Ads.
- Paid social marketing. Veronica McGhee, Social/Search Supervisor at Cramer-Krasselt, and Michelle Morgan, Director of Client Services at Clix Marketing, will share what works in Facebook campaign optimizations and what doesn’t in Driving Sales & Profits From Facebook Ads.
See all of the tactic-rich sessions you can attend on the complete SEO and SEM agenda.
Choose your ideal pass
Pick the pass that suits your experience, goals, and budget:
- The All Access pass gets you all the sessions, keynotes, clinics, networking events, and amenities, including demos from 25+ vendors in the Expo Hall. Register by October 23 to save $100 off on-site rates.
- The All Access + Workshop bundle is the best bang for your buck. You get the complete All Access experience plus one full-day pre-conference workshop. Register by October 22 to save $250 off on-site rates.
- The Workshop pass gets you one pre-conference workshop – perfect for intensive training on a tight schedule. Register by October 22 to save $100 off on-site rates.
- The Expo+ pass is perfect if your goal is to meet and learn from exhibitors and network with the community. You’ll also access 8 hands-on Q&A clinics, 25 sessions from sponsors and vendors, full days of training with Google Ads and Bing Ads, plus all networking events. Register by October 23 and get your Expo+ pass for FREE!
We guarantee you’ll walk away with at least one actionable tactic that can help elevate your search marketing.
T-minus two weeks! Hope to see you in NYC!
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.