Get the most important digital marketing news each day.
Stephen Colbert Mocks Apple Maps
If you watch the Colbert Report, you know that host Stephen Colbert is a big iPhone fan. But issues with the new Maps in iOS 6 even caused him to work in a little dig last night.
It was brief, in the intro, but funny. “I have got an iPhone 5,” he says, taunting the audience by waving it around, “and Apple Maps says I’m in Norway,” he jokes, to laughs.
|The Colbert Report||Mon – Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c|
|Intro – 9/25/12|
- Jon Stewart Explains Twitter & Stephen Colbert On Wikipedia
- The Daily Show’s Jon Stewart Rips Google Over Wifi Eavesdropping Investigation
- After Santorum’s Win, The Daily Show & Colbert Report Laugh Again At His Google Problem
- Santorum & Google’s Search Quality Czar Matt Cutts Makes The Colbert Report
- Google+ Wins A Crunchie But Gets Razzed By The Daily Show
- Jon Stewart Takes On Google Glasses & Facebook Buying Instagram
- Transcript: Stephen Colbert Interviews Google’s Eric Schmidt On The Colbert Report
- Colbert Goes From 0-To-40 “Bing” Mentions In 2 Minutes, For Charity
- Colbert: “Hiybbprqag Is A Word Meaning You Got Served”
- Stephen Colbert Does Send-Up Of Twitter & Jeff Goldblum Death Rumor
- Stephen Colbert Gets His Siri On