SumAll Launches Insights To Take The Guesswork Out Of Social Analytics
Analytics firm's new Content and Audience reports aim to give personalized guidance to help maximize engagement, reach and ROI.
Social analytics firm SumAll today announced a new service to help social media managers improve performance and ROI on social networks.
Called SumAll Insights, the service provides recommendations about what, when and how to post to maximize reach and engagement. The recommendations are customized by Twitter account — with Facebook and Instagram integration coming soon — to ensure that social managers are getting advice tailored to their audience and industry.
Insight reports are delivered weekly in PDF form via email, alternating between Content and Audience focused guidance.
The Content Insights reports include data on:
- Best Performing Times: The best time slot and day of the week to post
- Best Performing Format: The content type, number of hashtags and suggested length
- Best Performing Content: The most engaging hashtag, link and keyword.
The Audience Insights reports include:
- Your Audience: Audience shifts, responsiveness and quality
- Most Engaged Followers: User who interact the most often
- Top Contributors to Reach: Users who create the most publicity
- Followers with the Most Followers: Users that have the most potential reach
“SumAll Insights tells you what’s working so you can do more of it,” SumAll CEO Dane Atkinson said in a release. “We’re delivering recommendations and metrics that strictly apply to that one business and no other. It’s a service that not only makes social media big data more actionable for SMBs but also rescues them from tips and advice that simply don’t apply to their brand. The keys to increasing social engagement and ROI are different for every business, and SumAll Insights acknowledges that.”
Insights is available starting today at a cost of $99 a month and includes access to the SumAll Reports social metrics service and analytics dashboard.
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.