The Discover MarTech agenda is live: See the free, expert-led sessions in store
Don't miss this exclusive opportunity to continue your learning initiatives and train with marketing experts -- all from the comfort and safety of your desk.
“How will my martech stack and processes be impacted by COVID-19?”
“How can I deliver a personalized user experience without betraying privacy?”
“How do I win the hearts and minds of my audience in an age of digital sameness?”
Get the answers to these and more crucial questions at Discover MarTech: A Virtual Event For Strategies & Solutions.
Join nearly 3,000 senior-level marketers online — April 21-23 from 1:00pm – 5:00pm EST — for an invaluable (and free!) training experience designed to help you stay up-to-speed on the latest developments in modern marketing and identify, evaluate, and implement time-saving marketing technologies.
The Discover MarTech agenda is live and ready for you to explore!
You’ll access exclusive keynote presentations from myself and Real Story Group’s Tony Byrne, covering topics like…
- What marketing might look like in a post-coronavirus world: What can you be doing to prepare? How will you adapt and thrive when the dust settles?
- Four archetypes of marketing technologists and a look at their roles and responsibilities
- The current state of marketing technology and operations careers, featuring insights from the latest Chiefmartec.com / MarTech Today Career Survey
- A state-of-the-art martech stack: What does it look like? How does it work?
- How you can manage change and uncertainty in marketing… in a changing and uncertain world
- Practical advice for vetting and buying marketing technology so you get the right fit for your specific enterprise needs
…followed by in-depth educational sessions from 30+ market-defining vendors, including…
- Preference Management: Delivering A Personalized User Experience In The Age Of Privacy – OneTrust
- Adapting To Changing Market Forces: How To Iteratively Plan And Prioritize Work – Workfront
- Implications Of The New World On Your Martech Stack And Processes – Acoustic
- Humanity Wins: Breaking Through The Digital Sameness In Today’s Market To Win The Hearts And Minds Of Your Audience – Aprimo
- Sharing Passion & Performance: How Yamaha Connects Directly With Their Customers – Lytics
- Kill The Website Relaunch: How To Iterate On Your Digital Experience – Pantheon
- Empowering Creative Content Marketing Across Remote Teams – WordPress VIP
- Finding Certainty With Data: How To Manage And Navigate Through Change & Prepare For Future Growth – Salesforce
- Double Your Sales Performance: Lessons From The Accounting Office. Wait…What?! – VanillaSoft
… and dozens more. See the agenda here! More sessions will be added in the coming days, so be sure to check back for updates.
Don’t miss this exciting, FREE opportunity to continue your learning initiatives, engage with marketing experts, and connect with the MarTech community — all from the comfort and safety of your very own desk.
Ready to register? It’s quick, easy, and free. Seating is limited, so secure your spot now!
Hope to “see” you there :-)
Psst… Can’t make the live event? Register anyway to access all sessions on-demand beginning Friday, April 24.
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.